[Application] NL50 + NL100 SH staking for ipoker (with coaching if possible)

• 7 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello, noisecore!

As per the staking rules of our Community, any person applying for a stake is required to have 300 posts within the English Community itself.

Unfortunately you do not meet this criteria at the moment, so I've had to remove your details, but you are more than welcome to apply once you've reached all criteria listed.

In addition, if you do apply again, please include a link to a feedback thread, as this is also required by our rules.

If there are any further questions, don't hesitate to poke me or another mod and ask.

Regards,
      Richard
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      Hello, noisecore!

As per the staking rules of our Community, any person applying for a stake is required to have 300 posts within the English Community itself.

Unfortunately you do not meet this criteria at the moment, so I've had to remove your details, but you are more than welcome to apply once you've reached all criteria listed.

If there are any further questions, don't hesitate to poke me or another mod and ask.

Regards,
      Richard
      Hi Fruktpuff,

I Have 3.9k posts in the dutch community and I don't feel like spamming the english forums until I have 300 posts. can't we make an exception for this?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      No, you unfortunately only have 89 posts in the English Community, and if we make exceptions for one person, everyone else will expect us to do the same.

And we also expect the posts to not be pure spam, or we'll require a higher count of a person who posts "+1", "Hello!" or "Yes" 200 times in a few days.

We've had to decline Black Members who do not meet the require criteria, so we're enforcing the same rules for everyone I'm afraid.

Regards,
      Richard
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Ok I understand it's no problem.

I'll try to reach 300 posts in a useful way, not rushing tho. Think I'm gonna discuss about some hands in the judgings section.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by noisecore
      Ok I understand it's no problem.

I'll try to reach 300 posts in a useful way, not rushing tho. Think I'm gonna discuss about some hands in the judgings section.
      That is an excellent way to participate in the community!
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Hi Fruktpuff could you close this topic please? as I have found a staker in the dutch community :)

thanks in advance

Noisecore
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Congrats on your stake! :)

Will close this thread as per your request.

Run golden, and hope you can continue to participate in the community regardless. :) you are always welcome in the english forums.

smiles,
      wendy