some times i doubt random

• ragoch
      ragoch
      Bronze
      today y was kicked out late of i tourney first i had AK beaten by 99 no help in flop, turn, river, next hand AA, went all in cuz i already lost more than half my chips got one caller, had AK guess what he made a straight. then i decided to play no more tourneys for the day. so i went to play a table play SSS had AJ in the blinds raise as usual, had to go all in, got 2 callers another AJ an an A5s
      well the A5s got into a straight. thats 3 better pocket hands in a row

some times i think the poker rooms tend to make stuff to favor i don't know people who deposit a lot or try to get you too bankruptcy so you reload again or just to make it more dramatic i don't know
  • 2 replies
    • DE4DLY
      DE4DLY
      Bronze
      I dont play NL but I know what you mean. Sometimes the shit seems to happen all at once.
      I don't think the poker rooms have to make it that way though.
      That is the nature of Holdem, that exitement is why it has become so popular and also why people tilt more with it...
      Which is why it is possible to make money if you can stay disciplined... ;)

...erm...

Which is why I keep losing.... :D
    • Dykiller
      Dykiller
      Bronze
      It his random.

Imagine if it werent and they got caught. They would be in deep sh*t.

I personnaly play 500Hand/hours. That make me see some crazy stuff.
      The funny thing is that we never hear from suckout people gives only the one they get.

I dont really mind being sucked out. I know that right now at NL25, I am a better player than 80% of them. I just tell myself that I give them a Loan, with interrest fee :D