steal re-raise

• roopopper

Im not sure about the steal Re-raise concept, do i need to be in a late position to make this work or can I steal reraise from middle position with an early position raiser with AA, KK,QQ,JJ,TT,AK,AQ ?

Doh !!! Dont worry just figured this out!!! its like a following a 3 bet chart but you go all-in depending on villians position not my own :)

• 1 reply
    • ghaleon
      Well you should separate two actions: Value 3bet and resteal. Usually when you are 3beting versus early position raiser you do it hoping to get action, right? So you are 3betting for value. When you are restealing you hope villain to fold. So usually villain need to be in late position so his range can be wide enough. Usually this mean open raise from CO, BU, SB. If some villain is open raising e.g. 35% from button, but only calls 8% if you shove 15bb from blinds it means you get him to fold whopping 77% of time. You could have hand like JTs when doing this. You don't really want to get called, but if that still happen you should preferably have hand that will have decent equity versus his calling range.