Bad Conection

• patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      I deposite to party 2 days ago, and couple times got bad connection. Sometimes it take long time to open a single table, sometimes hard or can not log in, etc.

Any idea how to fix it? I have no problem with other site (Everest, Poker770, WH)
  • 7 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey patszerdonk,

Party Poker is laggying a little bit lately, unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this. Updating the software and increased traffic may be causing this.

Any chance you can contact Party Poker and ask for their advice?

Ingrid
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      You does help, Ingi. Thanks. At least I know the problem now. :D
      I was thinking there's something wrong with my computer setup.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      You does help, Ingi. Thanks. At least I know the problem now. :D
      I was thinking there's something wrong with my computer setup.
      oki, goodie :) If you keep experiencing it for a longer period please contact Party Poker and ask them about it. I'm not sure I'm making sense, I'm just guessing :)
    • SkamanVN
      SkamanVN
      Bronze
      Hi,

I got the same problem. Tables have always been long to open. Recently I had disconnections in the middle of the game without any reason. I checked the network through the lobby, no problems. I sent an e-mail to the customer service, they told me everything is fine and it must be a problem on my side, so no refund.

It wasn't the first time I had problem, a couple of months ago I was automatically sitting out and my hand folded unless I had time to click on "I am Back", which from UTG is impossible. Hard to play HU!! they knew about the problem but omitted to warn their customers...

I gave up playing with Party Poker. They always answer the same thing, it only happens to me so it must be a problem on my side, so no refund.
    • Footninja
      Footninja
      Bronze
      For the past couple of days, ive been experiencing random DC like you.

This has never happened on Stars.
    • Gantz189
      Gantz189
      Bronze
      I've been experiencing random dc's when my internet was fine aswell. So tilting when your on the bubble in SNGs :s_evil:
    • Footninja
      Footninja
      Bronze
      Today is the worse ive experienced. DCed every 5 min.