[NL2-NL10] 2NL - T6s HU, m i fish?

• dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      This guy is regular and he did some very light 3 betting in small blind and now we are only 2, heads up. I was thinking he will fold most of the hands when i push, was thinking he will fold even weak queens, but he calls with JJ. I was fealing like i missplayed this hand. Please tell me if this was right push and if you do same things.
      His stats are: Unknown on HU. But I have him mark as Tight AggressivePokerStars - $0.02 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 2 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

Hero (SB): $10.05
      BB: $2.88

Hero posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has T:spade: 6:spade:

Hero raises to $0.06, BB raises to $0.20, Hero calls $0.14

Flop: ($0.40, 2 players) Q:club: 6:club: 2:spade:
      BB bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20

Turn: ($0.80, 2 players) 3:spade:
      BB bets $0.38, Hero raises to $9.65 and is all-in, BB calls $2.10 and is all-in

River: ($5.76, 2 players) 8:spade:
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dadaas,

Preflop: Well, even if he is 3betting light then you can't really Call him here with T6s. This hand is just horrible neither can it hit much. Your only hope is to make him fold postflop, although I doubt that it will be possible vs loose opponent. Wait for better hand.

As played
      Postflop: Well, as you play such hands then obviously it's not much we can do there. Although myself I would most likely just Call on turn while you getting really great odds. He is never folding there better hands.

Best Regards.