888 poor support

• begbane
      I deposit there on 1st November to take part in Pokerstrategy promotion,and start collecting points 2 days per 10 points everything nice untill 3rd day 888 blocked my account,the mail I recive are redicilous thay even wrong my name and account name here,worst of all I upload my drivers licence and respond to them and thay not even answer me for 2 days.Stars support answer me every single question or issue I was have in about 5 minutes

Realy poor from there side,I recomend stay away from this room.

Here is mail I recived,My name or nick name are not kodatenko and never ever hear about account name that thay say that is mine.

Dear kodatenko,

I am from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd. Cassava Enterprises manage all the operational services for 888poker, and I am contacting you with regards to your account with username "1vectorman1".

Restrictions have been placed on the use of your account due to the fact that it has not passed certain security checks we routinely perform.

In order to have these restrictions lifted we request that you supply the below described documentation;

1. A photocopy of your ID, Passport or Driver's License
      2. A photocopy of a recent (less than four months old) utility bill showing your name and address

These documents can be sent to us by you uploading them through the cashier on our site.

If you have any further queries with regards to our requests please review first our Frequently Asked Questions, located on the ?Contact Us? tab of the website.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in this matter.

Operations Department
      Cassava Enterprises Gibraltar Ltd
  • 1 reply
    • Waiboy
      Hi begbane

Usually 888.com support will take a couple of days to get back to you, which is slower than some sites and faster than others.

Just be polite when you deal with them, give them all relevant facts when asked and I'm sure, all else being equal, you'll be back underway in a day or two.