[NL2-NL10] NL10 K4s

• Meemawuk
      Not gonna lie. Was a bit tilty when this hand came up.
      I call IP with K4s which isnt a great start.

I flop the perfect hand basically and the BB donks. OR raises. At this point I'm sure I have the best hand. I think the original raiser has a big pair, so I flat IP expecting the short stack to shove and the pot to be a bit bigger. I don't think he can ever check the turn but my plan is to just shove it if he checks to me anyway.

Preflop is obviously a mistake. Postflop okay?

Known players:

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:diamond: , 4:diamond:
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, SB folds, BB calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.95) 7:diamond: , 4:heart: , 4:spade: (3 players)
      BB bets $0.6, CO raises to $2.00, Hero calls $2.00, BB folds.

Turn: ($5.55) 9:diamond: (2 players)
      CO bets $11.29 (All-In), Hero calls $7.70 (All-In), CO gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

River: ($20.95) K:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $20.95

Results follow (highlight to see):
      CO shows (Qh Qc)
      Hero shows a full-house, fours full of kings (Kd 4d)

Hero wins with a full-house, fours full of kings (Kd 4d)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Meemawuk,

Preflop: Yeah, K4 ain't the greatest hand to play with while you even don't know much the opponent. Neither we don't have much information on the blinds who could easily hop in as well. You also have a small stack BB.

As played
      Postflop: Well, pretty obvious that we ain't getting away here while the guy could even have worse holdings. :) Most likely wouldn't even ship the turn anyways if he had FH.

Best Regards.