[NL2-NL10] NL10 A9s spew?

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      I squeeze pre and get called in 2 spots.

I decide I dont want to c-bet here because I cant really call it off. I feel like by checking, CO has to protect all of his 1 pair hands, 99/AJ/ATs. When the SB calls I am overcome with the idea that its a great spot to squeeze again. I think its almost impossible for them to call with any 1 pair hands here.

Obviously I find middle set and a guy who ends up getting the correct price with his OESD.

On review this probably isnt a very good spot at all. Just looks like I'm spewing.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $16.08
      Hero:
      $12.06
      CO:
      $18.73

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:heart: , 9:heart:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.30, BU folds, SB calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.20, CO calls $0.90, SB calls $0.90.

Flop: ($3.60) J:heart: , T:spade: , 8:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $1.98, SB calls $1.98, Hero raises to $10.86 (All-In), CO calls $8.88, SB raises to $14.88 (All-In), CO calls $4.02.

Turn: ($44.22) 6:club:
      River: ($44.22) 4:spade: (3 players)

Final Pot: $44.22

Results follow (highlight to see):
      CO shows three-of-a-kind, tens (Td Tc)
      SB shows (Kc Qc)
      Hero shows (Ah 9h)

CO wins with three-of-a-kind, tens (Td Tc)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Yeah, well kinda spewy. :( I don't really see why ain't ya just taking the odds? Obviously there are better SDs possible. But I doubt that you are making any hands to fold here while being in 3bet pot.

The opponents don't seem to be really good player either. Especially the CO.

Best Regards.