This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 A9s spew?

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      I squeeze pre and get called in 2 spots.

I decide I dont want to c-bet here because I cant really call it off. I feel like by checking, CO has to protect all of his 1 pair hands, 99/AJ/ATs. When the SB calls I am overcome with the idea that its a great spot to squeeze again. I think its almost impossible for them to call with any 1 pair hands here.

Obviously I find middle set and a guy who ends up getting the correct price with his OESD.

On review this probably isnt a very good spot at all. Just looks like I'm spewing.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $16.08
      Hero:
      $12.06
      CO:
      $18.73

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:heart: , 9:heart:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.30, BU folds, SB calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.20, CO calls $0.90, SB calls $0.90.

Flop: ($3.60) J:heart: , T:spade: , 8:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $1.98, SB calls $1.98, Hero raises to $10.86 (All-In), CO calls $8.88, SB raises to $14.88 (All-In), CO calls $4.02.

Turn: ($44.22) 6:club:
      River: ($44.22) 4:spade: (3 players)

Final Pot: $44.22

Results follow (highlight to see):
      CO shows three-of-a-kind, tens (Td Tc)
      SB shows (Kc Qc)
      Hero shows (Ah 9h)

CO wins with three-of-a-kind, tens (Td Tc)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Yeah, well kinda spewy. :( I don't really see why ain't ya just taking the odds? Obviously there are better SDs possible. But I doubt that you are making any hands to fold here while being in 3bet pot.

The opponents don't seem to be really good player either. Especially the CO.

Best Regards.