Multiple accounts.. looks like im in trounle

• philG4
      philG4
      Gold
      Hi

Ok i stupidly opened a duplicate account in my fathers name and have been caught red handed. Was trying to get first deposit bonus but have been busted.

Probelm is my money looks to be gone (deposited 300) and it says to email them but what should i say? any advice? Am i likely to get my money back?

any help/feedback would be greatly appreciated
  • 5 replies
    • rocketboots
      rocketboots
      Bronze
      gg
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      try multi-account on iPoker, PartyPoker. Maybe you can open few accounta on Mom`s name, brother/sister account on stars? there is still hope left for you. You can also play on same table with your friends and share hole cards. Thats +EV for sure.

Nah, just write stars big apology letter, tell them you knew your`e doing wrong but your 16yo brain couldn`t ressist it.
    • philG4
      philG4
      Gold
      Originally posted by zilltine

Nah, just write stars big apology letter, tell them you knew your`e doing wrong but your 16yo brain couldn`t ressist it.
      its pretty much the truth right there.....

thanks man
    • Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      [Edited by HollyMichelle]

Let's keep it civil guys.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zilltine
      try multi-account on iPoker, PartyPoker. Maybe you can open few accounta on Mom`s name, brother/sister account on stars? there is still hope left for you. You can also play on same table with your friends and share hole cards. Thats +EV for sure.

Hi guys,

To the OP: It is always best to tell the Poker Room the absolute truth in these cases. Tell them exactly what happened and they will most likely be a little more lenient towards you.

If you're money is gone, then it most likely will stay gone. However, it is at least worth a shot in getting it back all the same. Try to keep everything in the nicest, calmest way possible though. It's the only way to be in this situation.

It is not a good idea to multi-account on ANY Poker site imho.

Chances are (like what happened to OP) that you will be found and as a consequence lose the right to play at the Poker Room and have your funds taken away.

We have a huge list of Partner rooms here for you to pick and choose from with the best legal rakeback deals, First deposit bonuses and VIP systems.

I have linked them above for you all to look at.

I will also close this thread now as it appears to be leading into a flame fest.

Best wishes and have a great weekend guys,
      Gary