• 11 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey weedo25,

I have escalated your situation.

It may just be a delay in receiving the data from PokerStars as it would be highly unusual for you to be getting SPs and then for it to stop.

If you haven't gotten any points by early next week then please drop by here again and let us know. How long have you not been receiving the points for?

Best regards,
      Gary
    • weedo25
      weedo25
      Bronze
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey again,

I have asked our team to take a look into this for you.

Please be patient though as I'm sure you understand that it is the weekend now and it may take a few days.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • weedo25
      weedo25
      Bronze
      i send mail to them about affiliation and checked about information sharing now i ll just have to wait i guess
    • weedo25
      weedo25
      Bronze
      Thank you, my status is fine this month because go4gold promotion but after that...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi weedo,

I've checked your account and you received StrategyPoints at Party Poker and at PokerStars too. The last 2days update is missing from PokerStars.

you have the following?

Please ALWAYS make sure that you

- you play cash games and generate rake
      - you have info sharing activated as explained in download guide

^^You need to do this everytime you log on, but if you forgot just do it next time you log in and you should get SPs for the missing days.

Step 3: Enable Information Sharing

During registration, the software will ask you if you agree to information sharing. Enable this option. Only if you do this will we be able to receive information about the StrategyPoints you have earned.

If you forget to enable it, you can so do later by clicking on Requests in the software menu, and then on Information Sharing.

Furthermore, common issue, if you have more than one account with poker stars your account may have been flagged by poker stars for security reasons, please contact them for more information.

Anything else should be flagged to our customer support so they can help you further.
      Ingrid
    • weedo25
      weedo25
      Bronze
      I got mail that said "Account is temporary frozen" and after that i got points for this month, i think it is resolved now but i didnt get any explanation.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      hmm, they do this sometimes. temp froze accounts while check activity etc... I hope it wont happen again.
    • weedo25
      weedo25
      Bronze
      Thank you for help IngridN and HollyMichelle.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      No worries weedo25, we are always glad to assist!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      No worries weedo25, we are always glad to assist!
      +1 :heart: