I can't register for 12k depositor freeroll

• 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi ironmask92,

Have you made sure you done all the requirements for participating in this freeroll

How can I take part in the freeroll?
      1.) You need a real money PartyPoker account created via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't have one yet, create an account now.
      2.) Make a deposit between October 23, 04:01 GMT and November 4, 04:59 GMT.

Note: The minimum deposit amount depends on your country and deposit method.

If so, I suggest you talk to PartyPoker's Live Support as they are best placed to talk to you about this issue.

I have heard that this tournament is registering fine from other members.

Best wishes and keep us informed.

Gary
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      hmm.. Nov 4 04:59 GMT, is that like 2 am in the morning EST? I did deposit in the afternoon that day, maybe i did miss that deadline, anyone can confirm?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey ironmask92,

Currently its 3.28pm GMT and 11.28pm EST so the current offset is 4 hours between the time zones.

So if you deposited before 00.59am EST you will be eligible for the tournament. If however, you deposited after that time, you will be ineligible.

If you look at your history at in your Party client it should tell you what time you deposited at. If you have made the deadline I would then talk to Party about this.

Unfortunately, this is out of our control at this point.

Best regards,
      Gary