What withdrawl option will you choose if they reopen ?

• pavaka
      pavaka
      Bronze
      Hi i recently read about the options that will might have in the near future i saw 3 options
      1. Cashing Out Immediately with an Unspecified Penalty
      2. Cash Out the Full Amount, released over a year.
      3. Buying Shares of FTP with their funds, which they can sell back at a later date.

which option will you chooes if this is true ?
  • 16 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Defiantly: 2. Cash Out the Full Amount, released over a year.

The best thing for tapie to do would let players have 100% of there rolls and put a rake restriction on of 100%, so say you have $1k, you can't withdraw until you have raked $1k, if you show a bit of profit taking your bankroll to say $1.1k you should be free to withdraw the $100. This allows him to keep the current players playing there whilst starting to generate immediate profits (On the assumption that new players and fish will start depositing again). I feel this is the best solution on Tapie's part. There are talks of not receiving a balance but getting a "supper" bonus equivalent to the size of your old FT roll, which is outrageous if true, what i suggested first is basically the same thing from tapies perspective, but by going with what i suggested he would keep the current player base happy.
    • hywta
      hywta
      Bronze
      That's exactly what they shall do.

and dont withdraw, now the room will be clean, no reason to cash out
    • kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      The real question here is:
      Will they be able to get new players to deposit? Preferably :f_ugly:
    • Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kenthmp
      The real question here is:
      Will they be able to get new players to deposit? Preferably :f_ugly:
      Once they regain peoples trust = repay everyone, and add some sick first deposit bonuses players will come, no doubt about that.
    • cubinis
      cubinis
      Bronze
      How much is sick for you?
    • Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cubinis
      Gazillion :) but really - usually I see bonuses like: 600$ first deposit bonus, u have 30 days to clear and if u calculate it u find out that u need to rake only 10k a month to get that 600 - I mean WTF??? Tired of sites screwing players like that. So my idea of a good bonus is - No time limits to clear it.
    • Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      Here is how i guess it could work. FTP should treat old bankrolls like some kind of bonus. For every dollar u rake u release from 30-50c to 5dollars (just shooting numbers - there are experts who would calculate this properly) depending on how ur bankroll is, and you can withdraw every dollar u clear this way. For example:

Roll ...............Clearing ratio

1-1k$............ 50c for every $ raked
      1k-10k.......... 1$ for every $ raked
      10k-100k...... 2$ for every $ raked

So if ur a grinder with a 2k roll and rake 2k a month u get ur roll cleared and ready to withdraw in a month.

And of course - you get amazing traffic right from the start with all those players grinding their asses off
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      50% rakeback for the first month, with 200% deposit bonus that is respectable to clear and lasts 120 days.

Hits the grinders and the newbies. Maybe chuck in a couple of tourney tickets for raking a certain amount in a week or w/e - that gets the casual players aswell.

All three together, I think I'd be able to ditch anything else I've got going on other sites.

I think they should be more focused on PR than profits for the first couple of months if they have any sense, and judging by all the previous take overs and recoveries, I'd like to think they know how too :)
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Apart from the 3 options i think the only incentive players will need to keep playing is increased rakeback. I carn't imagine players will want to play anywhere else if you give them 40% rakeback. Because the full-tilt would then be: Best software, best rakeback, best promotions. Even if games become the toughest the 40% rakeback will help compensate this and still give a good winrate.

Daily rakeback like carbon poker used to offer would be pretty sick also =)
    • Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      Apart from the 3 options i think the only incentive players will need to keep playing is increased rakeback. I carn't imagine players will want to play anywhere else if you give them 40% rakeback. Because the full-tilt would then be: Best software, best rakeback, best promotions. Even if games become the toughest the 40% rakeback will help compensate this and still give a good winrate.

Daily rakeback like carbon poker used to offer would be pretty sick also =)
      +1 If they did that that would be a dream come true :) I mean - we all look for the best conditions to play. Give us the best on market and we will make you the biggest and everyone is happy.
    • Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lynius
      50% rakeback for the first month, with 200% deposit bonus that is respectable to clear and lasts 120 days.

Hits the grinders and the newbies. Maybe chuck in a couple of tourney tickets for raking a certain amount in a week or w/e - that gets the casual players aswell.

All three together, I think I'd be able to ditch anything else I've got going on other sites.

I think they should be more focused on PR than profits for the first couple of months if they have any sense, and judging by all the previous take overs and recoveries, I'd like to think they know how too :)
      In the beginning they do not need to attract old players, I mean everyone with money stuck there is attracted enough :) So they should just get the site running which is enough to be the 2nd largest room on market and maybe offer that sick 50% rakeback and redeposit bonuses to loyal players in some time. Maybe start with 27% rakeback and add 1-5% every month depending on how much you rake?

"I think they should be more focused on PR than profits for the first couple of months if they have any sense" - couldnt agree more :)
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pimprlas
      Gazillion :) but really - usually I see bonuses like: 600$ first deposit bonus, u have 30 days to clear and if u calculate it u find out that u need to rake only 10k a month to get that 600 - I mean WTF??? Tired of sites screwing players like that. So my idea of a good bonus is - No time limits to clear it.
      It's not like the FDB on FTP was unclearable. I cleared mine in a week, it's the easiest one around..
    • Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by noisecore
      It's not like the FDB on FTP was unclearable. I cleared mine in a week, it's the easiest one around..
      Yeah, I was talking about some other sites advertised here, u check the FDB offer, waste time calculating only to realize that even if you rake 2000 euro a month u cant clear it all in 30 days. I mean why do they even put the time limit there?

If you have any tips for a FDB where like 1000 euro rake a month (so I don have to grind my ass off) is enough to clear a 500 euro bonus please let me know :)
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Originally posted by noisecore
      Yeah, I was talking about some other sites advertised here, u check the FDB offer, waste time calculating only to realize that even if you rake 2000 euro a month u cant clear it all in 30 days. I mean why do they even put the time limit there?

If you have any tips for a FDB where like 1000 euro rake a month (so I don have to grind my ass off) is enough to clear a 500 euro bonus please let me know :)
      The one on stars is pretty doable as well. ipoker must have the worst FDB I think :P
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      [/quote]If you have any tips for a FDB where like 1000 euro rake a month (so I don have to grind my ass off) is enough to clear a 500 euro bonus please let me know :) [/quote]William Hill gives you 43% rb with first deposit bonus, which is much better then Stars.
      Betfred varies from 25% first month to 65% 2nd month.
      Bwin gives you 45% rb
      Everest 42%
      etc...
    • Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerovit
      If you have any tips for a FDB where like 1000 euro rake a month (so I don have to grind my ass off) is enough to clear a 500 euro bonus please let me know :) [/quote]William Hill gives you 43% rb with first deposit bonus, which is much better then Stars.
      Betfred varies from 25% first month to 65% 2nd month.
      Bwin gives you 45% rb
      Everest 42%
      etc...[/quote]Thanks for info,

Do you have any experience with contacting a site and getting an individual RB deal?