Buyins lost due to site crash, support not interested

• PokerPirate1
      PokerPirate1
      Bronze
      What happens on William Hill, when a site crashes and you are in the middle of a session?
      No disconnection, internet works fine, my buddy next to me was playing on Stars with no problems and I too was able to surf the web, just could not log in to the site. 5-10 Bi loss. Moving my money and I advise anyone playing here to clear bonuses and move on. I feel really bad when I know I can lose my buyins anytime someone decides that WH is off.

We are writing in relation to the disconnection you have encountered in the following tournaments:[tournament Auckland (590621821, tournament Tallinn (590637841), tournament Brisbane (590629551, tournament Tallinn (590614251, tournament "TURBO" Crimson (590631571,tournament Tallinn (590622301 and tournament "TURBO" Crimson (590632521). Our Poker Room Management had thoroughly investigated on this case and concluded that there were no server malfunction happened and that the disconnection was from your side. In this case, no refund is deemed necessary. Thank you for your understanding.
  • 3 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Sorry to hear. But bro...I-poker is a terrible network/site anyway, why play there in the first place? Can you prove to them in anyway the problem wasn't at your end?
    • PokerPirate1
      PokerPirate1
      Bronze
      I know its a horrible place, I just roam around their sites for the last few months to clear bonuses and build a new bankroll, but this just sucks.
      I had an email conversation with the support and they just refuse to listen. I don´t know of any way to explain. I just kept trying to log in for like three hours with no success :( Cost st. like 30-50 bucks, not sure what games were in fact open at the time of the "crash".
    • deezer79
      deezer79
      Silver
      Am considering a new site and after this, think WH is off the list.