[NL20-NL50] Are yoooouuu kidding me? (funny stuff)

• ancha666
      Once again - what the heck?!
      Previous rounds this wasn't agressive table at all and then suddenly everybody exploded. Not if I tell you who win this pot...you wouldn't believe :D
      yes and another thing - as you can see I was pretty scared here; I just stacked on one of the hands before and damn - didn't want to lose all my money with so many opponents X(

Poker Room skin
      No Limit Holdem Ring game
      Blinds: $0.15/$0.25
      10 players

Stack sizes:
      UTG: $22.95
      UTG+1: $15.75
      UTG+2: $34.50
      MP1: $25.00
      MP2: $10.05
      MP3: $50.70
      CO: $6.25
      Button: $33.30
      Hero: $54.70
      BB: $19.75

Pre-flop: (10 players) Hero is SB with K K
      UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, 3 folds, MP3 calls, CO raises to $1.5, Button folds, Hero raises to $3.5, BB folds, UTG+1 calls, MP3 calls, CO raises all-in $4.75, Hero calls, UTG+1 calls, MP3 calls.

Flop: A 4 J ($19.25, 3 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: $19.25)
      Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, MP3 checks.

Turn: 3 ($19.25, 3 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: $19.25)

River: 8 ($19.25, 3 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: $19.25)
  • 3 replies
    • SonicXT
      Seems fine, a check/call is best against three. If they don't bet, guess you win against the guys still in (except the allin dude), but you don't need to bet out on any street if you don't want to.
      You could however on the flop with 2nd pair and nut flush draw, but it's not necessary.
    • Nunki
      Raise to $5.5 or so PF because as played you give MP3 good implied odds for your stack. I also assume that Poker Room does not allow you to make another raise PF after shorties "undersize" raise. Some sites allow this.

It is also worth bearing in mind that some players will never limp (especially overlimp)/call _pf_3bet with A-x type hands so leading out on the flop might get some action from some lone :heart: s. You also charge the other two players to draw (if they indeed are). You also build a big pot if you do turn/river the nuts since you are 200BB's deep and MP3 might even fold some A-x hands here (although if MP3 is bad enough to hold A-x then he probably will never fold it).

Against a passive MP3 or an aggressive UTG+1 a check might be OK since you gain info at the cost of risking a free card. If MP3 is aggressive then I prefer to lead out here since I'm sure we have enough equity on the flop to get AI if necessary.

An interesting hand. I'd be glad to hear the opinion of others who have a bit more experience playing deep-stacked than I.
    • Thorsten77
      I like c/c here. You don't get any ace to fold and you have the redraw to the nut-fd.