Chip and a chair

• KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      just saw a sick example of this.

Some guy who had 70 chips left after he posted his 2000 small blind, FOLDED!

There were 6 players left and he got a full rotation where two other players were guaranteed all ins.

This doesn't go to plan and the rotation makes it back to him for the big blind. The small blind is all in for 1014, big blind all in for 70. CO calls and the board runs. Small blind loses, BB takes 210 chips and CO takes rest.

Thats not the only sick part, he then makes his way back to 7.8k through some great cards haha and eventually comes 3rd.

The best thing about this though of course was that I won the 30 player $1MTSNG for 12 dollars :D

Any other sick chip and a chair story?

BTW I totally despise what this guy did..folding his small blind with only 70 behind..
  • 3 replies
    • randomdonk
      randomdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KozakFB
      Any other sick chip and a chair story?
      nope but its pretty sick that u open this thread to brag about shipping 12 bucks
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      I didn't open the thread to brag lol. If I did I'd at least put effort into lying about the amount. (your call if you wish to take it that way though)

I just thought it was real sick to go from 70 chips with blinds at 2k/4k to 7.8k and 3rd place and thought maybe some others would want to share a story of their own.
    • randomdonk
      randomdonk
      Bronze
      just kidding around, anyways its not that crazy to make comebacks like that, have to do it AND ship the thing or get top 3 for a lot of money to make it story worthy imo