NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($124)
      BB ($75.96)
      UTG ($66.74)
      UTG+1 ($50)
      CO ($48.74)
      BTN ($50.62)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $4.50, BB calls $4, BTN calls $3

FLOP ($13.50) 6:club: K:diamond: 7:club:

Hero bets $8, BB calls $8, BTN folds

TURN ($29.50) 6:club: K:diamond: 7:club: 6:diamond:

Hero checks, BB checks

RIVER ($29.50) 6:club: K:diamond: 7:club: 6:diamond: 7:diamond:

Hero checks, BB bets $13, Hero raises to $111 (AI), BB folds

SAMPLE 600 hands

Ok , It's 3 way pot. BU is : ST: 32% with 43% fold to 3b / fold to resteal 43%. So he like to play IP vs blinds ( sample 4.5k )

BB - He looks like regular. I am honest didn't think to much at this spot. Only though I had was to check Turn and cx/shove river. Usually regulars peel this flop atleasy once obvious is I gona sb Kxx board in 3 way pot. What I didnt want to was to make him fold on Turn coz I was almost 100% sure he would fold turn to 2nd barell. I guess it was good decision to let him see River. Now when I look at his AF on Rive is that means he gonna be copable to steal this flop with a lot air / lower PP and fold to shove like this ?
  • 2 replies
    • Fil1987
      Fil1987
      Bronze
      Hey,

PF: I guess PF is more or less standard, but since you know he likes playing against blinds IP you could just call it, because you can have serious problems playing that hand OOP against him. Fold is obv too weak.

F: I would've certainly bet more on the flop (round 10$), cause ur 60% pot-size bet looks pretty drawish or indicates ur bluff in a 3way pot and as far as many ppl know that KXX tt board is ok to cbet bluff, they will raise anything what looks like a bluff or FD.

T: I like xbeh, cause u can't represent much in that spot, and since he x/r 30% of T, you could assume that he would find place for that action here and that's the only reason I can see xbeh there. You don't have that much FEq on the T so I don't think he would muck his PP there if you bet like 1/2psb.

R: x/r is very interesting, though I wouldn't go AI for sure. He's either bluffing or value betting and you leave him no choice but call ur x/r when he's got nuts and fold anything else. You get plenty of FEq here by x/r, but 28-32$ would be still nice and you don't risk the whole stack (just most of it ^^).
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think 8$ c-bet is fine. If you think he would mostly fold to your turn barrel then fire on the turn, since problem with c/c turn and c/rai river is that he might easily bet turn for value with Kx and I think you can´t really c/c that spot with A high and if he has showdown value he might easily take his free showdown.

You likely get the same result if you make river 39$, so I would also not shove there. You risk too much to win 43$