[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Sh Ak

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      Here it goes. The first of many hands from todays session.

I raise 1st position and he 3-bets me from the SB. I feel like he might to this with AJs+ and TT+. I decide to Just take the lop with decent odds IP thinking that If I 4-bet, he folds all Ax hands and I end up in a flip at best.

Flop is great for me but I know That a lot of his range is pairs, do I decide to flat and reevaluate on the turn.

Turn is Blank and he bets. I realise now that we're too deep for me to shove here. He might even find a fold with AQ/AJ so I think I should mostly just call here and allow him to bet worse again on the river.

The reason that I raise is that if we have 100BB he only has $5.90 left and I dont think he will be able to fold AQ/AJ here. I just don't take into account the stack sizes before making the play.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $12.63
      Hero:
      $17.81

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:spade: , K:heart:
      Hero raises to $0.30, 3 folds, SB raises to $0.90, BB folds, Hero calls $0.60.

Flop: ($1.90) A:heart: , 9:diamond: , 6:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $1.2, Hero calls $1.20.

Turn: ($4.30) 2:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $2, Hero raises to $10.09, SB raises to $10.53 (All-In), Hero calls $0.44.

River: ($25.36) 5:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $25.36

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (As Kh)
      SB shows three-of-a-kind, deuces (2h 2c)

SB wins with three-of-a-kind, deuces (2h 2c)
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Preflop: Well, the feeling doesn't tell much. I would rather base on the stats. What's his 3bet? Most likely vs tight 3bet I wouldn't even Call here.

As played
      Postflop: Well, if I am going to Call it preflop and even putting him on such a range then we can't really fold it postflop. But most likely I'd also Call it on turn and ship the river while he might even fold weaker Ax hands here. Wont have that many draws anyways here.

Best Regards.
    • Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      3-bet was 5%. 8% in SB
    • random3
      random3
      Bronze
      Dont raise turn, what worse hands do you expect him to call? Just call him down.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Meemawuk
      3-bet was 5%. 8% in SB
      That's sicko, I guess I'd just make a crying fold. It's anyways a flipament for us. Plus obviously his 3bet overall ain't that high. Call is mostly considerable on the table dynamics.