This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 A4s

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      This guy was ULTRA fishy as we can see by his stats.

Flop I decide to check it back thinking he too often has air and I dont ahve to protect against anything. On the turn I still think I have the best hand and the but flush draw so I just call thinking he's betting a lot of rivers, and I can raise him.

River is perfect card since nowI can beat any Ax. I probably should have built a pot before here. River action is weird. Obvioulsy I mean to 4bet shove the river, I just clicked the minbet thinking it would be all in. Can we ever get away here?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP2:
      $14.36
      Hero:
      $12.44

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:heart: , 4:heart:
      MP2 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.30, 4 folds, MP2 calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.75) A:diamond: , A:club: , 3:heart: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0.75) 9:heart: (2 players)
      MP2 bets $0.4, Hero calls $0.40.

River: ($1.55) 4:club: (2 players)
      MP2 bets $1.5, Hero raises to $4.50, MP2 raises to $7.50, Hero raises to $10.50, MP2 raises to $13.50, Hero calls $1.24 (All-In), MP2 gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $25.03

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP2 shows a full-house, aces full of nines (As 9c)
      Hero shows (Ah 4h)

MP2 wins with a full-house, aces full of nines (As 9c)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Well, while that kind of guy could easily even have a lot worse and only A9 beats us then I doubt that I am getting it away. Most likely I'd just 4bet-ship it.

Sometimes even just ship directly vs his pot size bet.

Best Regards.