[NL2-NL10] Nuts

• yaxkukmian
      I'm not sure how to get the max value with this hand.

villain unknown 43 hands/20/12. He seemed passive so I called with this hand. Is that a mistake? I find hard to fold AT despite knowing how hard it plays post-flop. 3betting it preflop is overplaying it, is call ok?

I don't want to c/r flop because he cbets it and folds most of the hands. It's also a rainbow so I'm not so afraid of it.

On turn I'm not sure how to proceed. I should probably bet because he doesn't bet with 77, 88,99 but might on the other side call. When he bets I'm convined he has Jx. I minr to give him the option to shove over me. I leave so little behind that he will call me on the river for sure.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($10.05)
      BB ($9.45)
      UTG ($10.45)
      UTG+1 ($19.14)
      CO ($10.10)
      BTN ($9.85)

Dealt to Hero T:club: A:diamond:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.30, fold, Hero calls $0.25, fold

FLOP ($0.70) T:spade: T:diamond: J:club:

Hero checks, CO bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60

TURN ($1.90) T:spade: T:diamond: J:club: T:heart:

Hero checks, CO bets $2, Hero raises to $4.40, CO raises to $9.20 (AI), Hero calls $4.75 (AI)

RIVER ($20.20) T:spade: T:diamond: J:club: T:heart: 6:spade:

CO shows A:club: A:heart:
      (Pre 92%, Flop 5.5%, Turn 0.0%)

Hero shows T:club: A:diamond:
      (Pre 8%, Flop 94.5%, Turn 100.0%)

Hero wins $18.86
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello yaxkukmian,

Well, depends really what kind of opening range do you expect the CO to have there? Obviously it's still possible to call if you expect him as well to even have worse Ax hands there. But if rather nitty range then I might even fold the hand unless you have some great plan for the postflop.

But as played seems to be fine, I wouldn't play it any differently. Nice catch!

Best Regards.