PartyPoker Software MAC: where are the tournaments?

• Royalbacon
      Royalbacon
      Bronze
      Hy everybody,
      I downloaded the software yesterday, completed my registration and was ready to make my first deposit.

Before I did, I looked deeper into the lobby just to check, and I saw that I could only find cash games ?( No tournaments, no sit&go ?(

Is this normal? I mean, the soft is still in Beta, sure, but its 2 weeks old and come on, I don't think its hard to introduce tournament and sit&go.. Tell me if its just me how to participate to tournaments with the Mac Software.

In advance, thanks, I really new help on this one :)

Royalbacon.
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hello there RoyalBacon,

I don't believe your problem is just because your using MAC. This has happened to me too in the last week and to a number of other members.

I guess Party has been suffering some software problems and this may be the cause of it. You can always ask their Live Support team to see if they can shed any light on the situation.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Royalbacon
      Royalbacon
      Bronze
      All right, I'll try their Live Support then. Thank you, i'll tell you as soon as I know more about it.

Actually, if any one can help me, feel free to do so because I don't know if they will be able to help me on their Live Support since the Mac Soft is 2 weeks old...
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi, Did you have any joy with the live support?

let us know

Regards

Thazar