SSS starting hands chart

• slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      For example I am at MP2. According to the chart I play only 99+,AQs+,AQo+. I raise 4bb + 1bb for every limper. And if there was a raise before me I go allin only with JJ+, AKs, AKo.
      But what do I do against a raise when I have something like TT or AQs? Do I call his raise or just fold my AQs?

PS: I'm not asking "how should I play?", I'm asking "Ho is it said to play in the chart?"
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi slipkn6t

In MP facing a raise you can only go all in with JJ, QQ, KK, AA or AK. You must fold all other hands.

If there is a raise and a re-raise you can only continute with KK or AA

If you are first in the pot and you get raised thereafter you proceed to go all-in with TT, JJ, QQ, KK, AA and AK. You must fold all other hands.

The only time you play AQ is if you enter the pot first and in mid to late position, but never in early position.

Hope this was helpful?

Gary
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      HollyMichelle, it's not clearly mentioned in the chart, are you 99.99% sure? :f_o:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thats what I make out from the chart sir ;)
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      HollyMichelle, thank you!
      nl2, I'm going to crush you now :f_cool:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries!

Go ship those $$$
    • Rixxxxx
      Rixxxxx
      Bronze
      (NL4) I had a A :spade: J :club: os and late pos... i raised 4bb... sb re-raises and bb goes all in...I didn't want to fold them, but i had to...it was hard but i folded it.... sb called. Flop was A :diamond: 8 :diamond: J :diamond: ... for a moment i was like... f**k i folded it, but next card was also a diamond :diamond: and payer who went all in (bb) holded a K :diamond: , so I was glad to fold this hand, you should do it as well. Wait your moment!.....
      Like starting hand chart says fold, if you are not in late pos. This is my opinion, sure here are much more experienced players than I am... lets hear what the have to say.