Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($14.40)
      BB ($10.95)
      Hero ($18.46)
      CO ($3.80)
      BTN ($10.17)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: A:heart:

Hero raises to $0.40, CO calls $0.40, BTN calls $0.40, SB calls $0.35, BB calls $0.30

FLOP ($2) 6:diamond: 5:heart: 7:spade:

SB checks, BB bets $2, Hero calls $2, CO folds, BTN raises to $9.77 (AI), SB folds, BB calls $7.77, Hero folds

BB: 32/16/1.5 449 hands

BTN: 43/36 15 hands (but probably in game I didn't have even those 15 hands)

I don't raise initialy vs BB bet, because its multiway pot, better to leave space to laydown. From so many opponents, they might easily have set or something that beats me. I beat 7x and overpairs, but thats not much, because QQ+ or even TT+ might have raised preflop, so I might beat only few hands compared to whats posible from so many opponents.

This was not an easy decition to fold, but it might turn out that its easy fold.
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

I'd say pretty standard. No way I am going for a suicide raise here. :D There are too many sets/2pairs/straights possible already. Nice hand!

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I'd say pretty standard. No way I am going for a suicide raise here.

but its so dificult to lay down for me, I probably 'get married' to aces. And sometimes I fold them too easily, e.g. when I am most likley ahead. But at least this time I did ok.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      I'd say pretty standard. No way I am going for a suicide raise here.

but its so dificult to lay down for me, I probably 'get married' to aces. And sometimes I fold them too easily, e.g. when I am most likley ahead. But at least this time I did ok.
      Well, ask yourself an easy question. What you beat in such a multiway pot? How often you even gonna see any weaker hand here in this spot. This is maybe going to happen sometimes but rather very rarely.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      yeah, I tried to think like that. But its some strange thing. Most players, at least weak ones are going broke there. Its like instinct or something like that. You have aces - you want to go allin.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      yeah, I tried to think like that. But its some strange thing. Most players, at least weak ones are going broke there. Its like instinct or something like that. You have aces - you want to go allin.
      True, but at least you folded, didn't you? :)
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      True, but at least you folded, didn't you?

luckily I did it :) and not lost, because one of them had two pair