This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bull Deal

• LucasJorgensen
      LucasJorgensen
      Bronze
      This deal whit the restriction sucks :( . I played and colleted more than a 1000 point and talked to the support to get the restriction lifted but no not possible :evil: My colleted points included some bonus points which dos not count towards getting the restriction lifted, bull. I dont even care about trying to play with good bmm just wanna burn it all on cash game lost my fate in this deal.
  • 1 reply
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      hahahahaha

clearly on tilt. Relax man, if you'r on 1000 points with a bonus that means your on 500.

They dont give points away for free.

edit:

not laughing at you but laughing at the situation because its exactly the same thing I go through every time I bubble a few SnG's :f_biggrin:

I should have my restriction lifted any time soon and my bankroll will be close to 100 dollars so I'll be able to play 2 dollar games soon :D