This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH T9s

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      I open and get 3-bet by the SB. Theres 2 callersr in between and I have position and am deep with the SB so its an easy call for me for this price.

I flop an open ender and decide to try to get a free card with only 1 player to act behind me. His bet is so small and I'm getting perfect odds to draw here. Can I ever decide to shove it here? Do i have any fold equity? Obviously for the price it is safer to jsut call.

I miss the turn and he bets tiny again but I cant call for given pice. He too easily has sets and overpairs?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $25.65
      MP2:
      $6.14
      Hero:
      $21.25
      BU:
      $9.7

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with T:spade: , 9:spade:
      MP2 calls $0.10, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BU calls $0.30, SB raises to $1.20, BB folds, MP2 calls $1.10, Hero calls $0.90, BU calls $0.90.

Flop: ($4.90) 8:diamond: , 7:heart: , 2:heart: (4 players)
      SB checks, MP2 checks, Hero checks, BU bets $1.6, SB folds, MP2 calls $1.60, Hero calls $1.60.

Turn: ($9.70) 3:spade: (3 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks, BU bets $2.2, 2 folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $9.70
  • 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi there,

moving your thread to the evaluation forum as you made it in the discussion area. please direct your hands there next time.

thanks.

smiles,
      wendy
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Nah, if you are getting that good odds then why should you? Just take them and reevaluate it on turn. :)

I miss the turn and he bets tiny again but I cant call for given pice. He too easily has sets and overpairs?

Well, I guess you can even Call for the given odds if we can count all the outs as clean. :D But more likely I'd just avoid it while he might as well even have there FD which tries to block-bet. :( What you gonna do if a FD card comes and at the same time you hit straight?

Best Regards.