[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH T9s

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      I open and get 3-bet by the SB. Theres 2 callersr in between and I have position and am deep with the SB so its an easy call for me for this price.

I flop an open ender and decide to try to get a free card with only 1 player to act behind me. His bet is so small and I'm getting perfect odds to draw here. Can I ever decide to shove it here? Do i have any fold equity? Obviously for the price it is safer to jsut call.

I miss the turn and he bets tiny again but I cant call for given pice. He too easily has sets and overpairs?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $25.65
      MP2:
      $6.14
      Hero:
      $21.25
      BU:
      $9.7

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with T:spade: , 9:spade:
      MP2 calls $0.10, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BU calls $0.30, SB raises to $1.20, BB folds, MP2 calls $1.10, Hero calls $0.90, BU calls $0.90.

Flop: ($4.90) 8:diamond: , 7:heart: , 2:heart: (4 players)
      SB checks, MP2 checks, Hero checks, BU bets $1.6, SB folds, MP2 calls $1.60, Hero calls $1.60.

Turn: ($9.70) 3:spade: (3 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks, BU bets $2.2, 2 folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $9.70
  • 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi there,

moving your thread to the evaluation forum as you made it in the discussion area. please direct your hands there next time.

thanks.

smiles,
      wendy
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Nah, if you are getting that good odds then why should you? Just take them and reevaluate it on turn. :)

I miss the turn and he bets tiny again but I cant call for given pice. He too easily has sets and overpairs?

Well, I guess you can even Call for the given odds if we can count all the outs as clean. :D But more likely I'd just avoid it while he might as well even have there FD which tries to block-bet. :( What you gonna do if a FD card comes and at the same time you hit straight?

Best Regards.