This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Ak

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      I decie not to cbet multiway.

Turn top pairand bet it for protection and get 2 callers. river completes too many 2pairs ahnds for my liking,m and also some straights so decide to check it considering that I might call a smallish bet. Obviously I cant overcall here with TPTK so is my fold okay?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP2:
      $4
      Hero:
      $16.23
      BU:
      $10.55

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:diamond: , K:heart:
      MP2 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.50, CO folds, BU calls $0.50, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.65) J:heart: , 7:club: , 2:club: (3 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($1.65) K:diamond: (3 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $1.17, BU calls $1.17, MP2 calls $1.17.

River: ($5.16) Q:heart: (3 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks, BU bets $2.5, MP2 calls $2.33 (All-In), Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $9.82

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP2 shows two-pair, kings and jacks (Kc Jc)
      BU shows (Ac Ks)

MP2 wins with two-pair, kings and jacks (Kc Jc)
  • 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi there,

moving your thread to the eval forum. kindly stop making them in the discussion area. that would be much appreciated. thanks.

smiles,
      wendy
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Seems to be fine, I guess I wouldn't change much in the play. It's gonna be hard to see many worse hands paying on river. :( While it's also multiway.

Only option of course would be to block-bet to avoid them bluffing but would they?

Best Regards.