Mansion

• Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      OK so I deposited at mansion now they want me to send them my ID. I will not send my ID. you guys have my ID only. SO if it gets leaked I know how. What should I do? can I collect strategy points via another site?

• 12 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello CardBender420,

You deposited and now they want you to send ID? Im guessing that does not bode well for the starting $50 :(

You can infact collect strategy points at any of the PokerSites listed on the "Home" Page (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/) - by making a deposit there with our Bonus code. So Titan, Stars, Party, Full-Tilt, Everest, Pacific, Unibet, PokerKings and InterPoker.

Best regards and better luck at the tables,
      SoyCD
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Yah I had received a few bad beats :( then went on tilt. heres how it went.

first set cracked. I was a little irritated

the second set got beat. thats poker

the third time i got ticked off

then in 15K i had 3 more sets beat argh....

tilt time..... and you know the rest.

Thanks for the info. I think I'll move back to Stars Its too bad Mansion doesnt suit me. I have bonus money in my account to release.

HOPPY EASTER "Boing" "Boing" "Boing" :D

Yours truly: CardBender420
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello CardBender420,

According to Mansion's conditions, every player has to submit their ID (and a copy of credit card if used) before he can make his first withdrawal. That means any player has to verify his ID sooner or later. If you can trust us, you should trust Mansion as well since they're one of our partners and a very big trademark also. ;)

Good luck!
      thunderbird56
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Yah I'll think about it.

I really dont like Mansion that much. The programing is a little weak, Glitches occur, cash doesnt always carry over when you leave a table you have to exit prog and re enter, problems with cashier you have to clear history to work, you have to sitout to reload, just to mention a few things. For such a big trademark you would think they would fix their problems.

What I like about Mansion is the cheap 15K and 20K tourneys and low entrant counts.

Thanks for your time

CardBender420
    • ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CardBender420
      Yah I'll think about it.

I really dont like Mansion that much. The programing is a little weak, Glitches occur, cash doesnt always carry over when you leave a table you have to exit prog and re enter, problems with cashier you have to clear history to work, you have to sitout to reload, just to mention a few things. For such a big trademark you would think they would fix their problems.

What I like about Mansion is the cheap 15K and 20K tourneys and low entrant counts.

Thanks for your time

CardBender420
      exactly!!!
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Ok I sent in my ID but my account is frozen untill these guys look at my ID.

My question is will I get an extension on the time alotted to reach gold status because I am unable to play?

also does the time it took for Pokerstrategy to get my ID count on the 4 week period?

Thanks

CardBender420
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      I'm sorry CardBender420,
      but unfortunately we can not give you extra time to reach Gold status.
      You need to have at least 800 StrategyPoints wiithin the last 4 week.
      But I'm sure if you keep playing you will reach the Gold status.
      For that matter I wish you good luck.

Sincerely

Chiller3k
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Thanks Chiller3k I'll play when I can.

Just hope I dont have to wait too long.

Hoppy Easter "Boing" "Boing" 'Boing" :D
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Don't worry. It shouldn't be long. Just a couple of days, i guess. Just take some rest. ;)

Hoppy Easter!
      thunderbird56
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CardBender420
      Ok I sent in my ID but my account is frozen untill these guys look at my ID.

My question is will I get an extension on the time alotted to reach gold status because I am unable to play?

also does the time it took for Pokerstrategy to get my ID count on the 4 week period?

Thanks

CardBender420
      Hey CardBender420,

Your status is always calculated from the amount of points earned over the last 4 weeks. That means you have from the first day in which started generating points till 4 weeks later to get 800 points together.

If you plan on playing in the next few days you should be in a for a pleasant surprise as well :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Yah thanks, I read that the points are 2x. :D

My account is unlocked now. woohoo

I have built my 10$ to 25$ ill play safe through the weekend and hopefully hit gold next week. my average per day is around 30pts, so if i play smart i can get around 180 pts through the weekend.

Looking for eggs (stuck at 10) *%@#%! :D

CardBender420
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello CardBender420,

I'm glad to hear that everything worked out fine. :)

Have fun collecting 2x StratefyPoints during the holidays. I hope that you'll be able to take this chance to gain a new rank. ;)

Good luck & Happy Easter!
      thunderbird56