Bots on NL50 fr

• matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      We were discussing this on tables today there are few players with exact same stats and tendencies and few players suspect that they are bots.

Names of suspected bots : Toby_911 , Liam1215 , dadaist76 , Jellyfish67

They are all from Iceland, and you can find them on tables during all day and night.

If someone has idea what is to be done please post it here, i hate having bots there sucking money out of fish im sure rest of you will agree.
  • 53 replies
    • imbahness
      imbahness
      Platinum
      actually i was the one who did came up with it on the tables , in the last couple of days havent been rly playing nl50 due to lack of time , and low ppf tables , what i did ask ya back then and asking you now is that mini3bet em as much as ya can, if they're truly bots they should have a percentage based FE , btw jelly is not a bot, did talk to him several times , or at least not a full time bot..:)

Aint sure if this 3 bet thingy can be a proof or how are these bots sets(if they truly are) , do they consider stacks sizes and stuff like that , maybe some of ya guys who did get the ipoker bots caught could help us out with some additional info.
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      Ah its not me u talked to, i talked about it with numbers guy today ive been suspecting for a while and he confirmed, btw im Luckysmudj there
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      O and i forgot to add to the list KonigL24
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      Discussing stats at the tables :s_mad:
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Maniatrix
      Discussing stats at the tables :s_mad:
      Toby?
    • elmasmini
      elmasmini
      Bronze
      Hello...

I have also get a mail from a pokerstrategy member who thinks the following players are bots:: NL20-50 FR (Liam1215,
      dadaist76, toby_911, , mike2953, Konigl24)?
      They play the same game (have identical stats) and never talking in a chat.
      IIt's a little bit suspicious and I think they are bots.
      They are playing also on NL20/30 and NL100

We compared their stats and the stats are within % the same.

Greetzzz
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elmasmini
      Hello...

I have also get a mail from a pokerstrategy member who thinks the following players are bots:: NL20-50 FR (Liam1215,
      dadaist76, toby_911, , mike2953, Konigl24)?
      Hi elmasmini,

Who exactly did you get this email from?

Ingrid
    • numbersguy
      numbersguy
      Basic
      Most of them are from Sweden rather than Iceland.

As is Lu10ant who's appeared in the last few days and plays the exact same game.

Aside from their stats etc. they have other characteristics which are all very odd and identical to each other. I don't know how wise it is to mention what all of these are however. Some of them are just 0EV characteristics which could be easily changes if the botters knew that some people were aware of them - so no benefit would come from stating what they are here.

I will be contacting support and pointing out all the various oddities in their play.
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      Toby?

I was not at the table if that's what you are asking. I just think discussing stats, training sites, poker forums, strategy or anything that can make the fish go type it in Google is -EV for all of us.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      LOL, those are 4 of the best regs, i know them well, why the f would they be bots? (seriously, if you're an NL50 FR reg and not on that list, you're probably worse than them)

and konigl is a spewtard reg from sweden, wtf?

are you guys teaming together to try to get your best opponents removed?

if you're right about this then i'm an idiot for not noticing, but i think you're full of shit

edit: been looking at them in HEM. there's definitely some suspicious similarities, but i suspect that if anything, it's multi-accounting (in which case probably not collusion, as they seem to have not played much with eachother)
      so far i've noticed that toby and konigl are incredibly similar
      i don't believe anyone has programmed bots that advanced yet. in fact i find it very strange that you're accusing them of being bots.

2nd edit: sorry, was wrong about liam, just remembered i've been playing him at SH. he's not a FR reg, he's a bad, overly steal/3bet happy SH reg. no idea why you'd include him in the list...?

3rd edit: how do you know they're from iceland if it says they're from sweden etc?

4th editthis may sound harsch, but the 2 first posters in this thread are very bad at NL50 FR compared to the people they are talking about. i just looked at their HEM stats
    • numbersguy
      numbersguy
      Basic
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      LOL, those are 4 of the best regs, i know them well, why the f would they be bots? (seriously, if you're an NL50 FR reg and not on that list, you're probably worse than them)
      In my database, Liam1215, Lu10ant, and toby_911 are all actually losing players (and mike2953's winrate is only 2.32 bb/100 over 15k hands). Perhaps they only all do really well when you're at the table?

In the 2 months I've played NL50 FR Dadaist and Toby are my 1st and 3rd biggest donators.

edit: been looking at them in HEM. there's definitely some suspicious similarities, but i suspect that if anything, it's multi-accounting (in which case probably not collusion, as they seem to have not played much with eachother)

If they've played with eachother at all (which they DO do actually a lot) then it's not multi-accounting.

i don't believe anyone has programmed bots that advanced yet.

It's almost common knowledge now that bots are crushing stakes as high as 5 / 10.

2nd edit: sorry, was wrong about liam, just remembered i've been playing him at SH. he's not a FR reg, he's an overly steal/3bet happy SH reg. no idea why you'd include him in the list...?

If he plays SH, then it's logically impossible that he also plays FR...
      You actually came back to re-edit your post with this nonsense?
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Originally posted by numbersguy
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      In my database, Liam1215, Lu10ant, and toby_911 are all actually losing players (and mike2953's winrate is only 2.32 bb/100 over 15k hands). Perhaps they only all do really well when you're at the table?

In the 2 months I've played NL50 FR Dadaist and Toby are my 1st and 3rd biggest donators.

If they've played with eachother at all (which they DO do actually a lot) then it's not multi-accounting.

i don't believe anyone has programmed bots that advanced yet.

It's almost common knowledge now that bots are crushing stakes as high as 5 / 10.

2nd edit: sorry, was wrong about liam, just remembered i've been playing him at SH. he's not a FR reg, he's an overly steal/3bet happy SH reg. no idea why you'd include him in the list...?

If he plays SH, then it's logically impossible that he also plays FR...
      You actually came back to re-edit your post with this nonsense?

my edit excluded liam from the players i was saying were good, and i have no idea about lu10ant.

if toby and dadaist are your biggest donators, that's either variance or you figured out that they are bots and then how to exploit them...?

they don't play together a lot from what i can see. and multi-accounts can of course play with eachother, especially if they are colluding(you've heard of multi-accing by players like Sorel Mizzi in MTTs, right?).

'It's almost common knowledge now that bots are crushing stakes as high as 5 / 10.'
      that sounds totally retarded. where have you got this 'almost' knowledge from? this somewhat reduces your credibiliy. who is programming these bots? some NL5k crusher? or nanonoko maybe?

about liam: wow @ calling my edit nonsense. it wasn't nonsense. i edit instead of double posting. i'm a reg and i remembered that i've played liam at SH, not FR, and that he was completely different in play-style to toby/dada/konigl. i checked HEM to confirm.

and i hadn't actually written anything about lliam explicitly that i then deleted. i was referring to my implicit mention of liam when saying that the players that were listed in OP were some of the best regs. in fact, that implicit mention is still in my post.
    • numbersguy
      numbersguy
      Basic
      LOL.

Your post barely merits a response, but I will anyway.

that's either variance or you figured out that they are bots and then how to exploit them...?

This is an idiotic remark.

multi-accounts can of course play with eachother

Your argument was effectively that the similarities in their play was probably a result of the same person playing each account (and therefore not botting). I refuted that argument - unless you're now suggesting that the same person plays multiple accounts simultaneously.

that sounds totally retarded. where have you got this 'almost' knowledge from?

Retarded? I'm afraid that you're the one that's come off as ignorant, obnoxious, and arrogant in all of this - and left me wondering what your agenda is. There's umpteen threads on 2 + 2 about all of this. Have you been living in a cave for the past year?

about liam: wow @ calling my edit nonsense

You said that you'd no idea why he was included in the list - when all the reasons had been given - specifically the way he plays at NL50 FR. Obviously if you've no data on him at NL50 FR your comment here is not just nonsense, but in your own words "retarded".
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      cool story, bra

tell me your 888 SN, let's play HU

edit:
      http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/56/medium-stakes-pl-nl/important-news-about-botting-party-poker-msnl-cashgames-1122426/
    • elmasmini
      elmasmini
      Bronze
      I cansay that these players mentioned are playing with the same stats. And i have more than 6k hands of some of them. vpip, pfr, 3bet, fold3bet, wtsd, steal , aggresion all this stats are the same for those players within % .
      The discussion is not if they are winning players. Like numbersguy they are also my biggest donators.
      The case is that if there is something not right with these accounts that is a problem for poker in general.
      And there is not only a discussion on these players on the englisch section of PS.
      And the people discusion about these players are not stupid regs that want to bann "winning" players. almost everyone wants a strong and clean competition.

Greetzzz...
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      I tested min 3betting today on dadaist and mike and it works as if i was normal 3betting they fold approx 80% even when there are more callers, now dont tell me that a reg, even mass multitableing wouldnt notice that i was min 3betting all his steals and not adapt. As for their country it looks like iceland flag to me dark blue with red cross but im using old client maybe ur right about it being Sweden.
    • elmasmini
      elmasmini
      Bronze
      They are all from Sweden i think....
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      wow... i guess you're not full of shit after all. and yes, this is terrible for poker.
    • ilrasso
      ilrasso
      Bronze
      Anyone has any helpful pointers on how to chrush bots? Links to rescources anything?

Seems there could be some easy money there.