Confused

• haimarshfmm
      haimarshfmm
      Bronze
      I did everything u asked 4 .... took a photo of my id's , made the test , and just like that u send me a message that it wasn't approved ! Why is that ? Just don't get it ... i think u sell only bs so we register to your site ! I`ve sent u pictures with my id card , pesonal identification number , and then just like that , zap , u send me a message we are sorry u have't passed our verrification bullSh*t ! This is a scam ...
  • 3 replies
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      this wallace?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there haimarshfmm,

Welcome to our community!

I'm sorry to read that you failed our ID check. Referring to this subject, I'm unable to disclose any further information and kindly asking you to keep the conversation in this ticket.

On the other hand, I'm more than happy to inform you that PokerStrategy.com isn't only about the free $50 starting capital.

After all, free money is not enough to make you a good poker player only a great benefit which was already credited to more then 1million members. I can assure you we are not cheaters nor this is a scam.

If you serious about learning poker, you should take advantage of our strategy articles/videos and coaching sessions. Here on the forum, you'll have a chance to contact our poker experts and a,discuss your game leaks b, post in the hand evaluation board and get advice on your played hands.

Let us know how you get on
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      You're case has been reviewed:) Your ticket is here, please follow the instructions and good luck.