SnG 1st place bankroll problem

• stefu
      stefu
      Bronze
      Ok, next thread. ;)

I used elephant to record my SnGs in the last few days and it works quite well. There are actually two questions I have:

1. When I am finishing in 1st place, the placement is correct, but there is no price money shown (in fact, it shows "? 0"). I found similar questions in the forum here, but they are all from 1 to 3 years old, so I decided to ask again, i that problem is still there... Is there any way (except manually importing them) to deal with this issue?

2. When I played cashgames (NL SSS), the hands displayed where in chronological order. How, when I play SnG, the organisation is via the tournaments itself, which is basically fine. But when I want to find a hand, I have played (say the last hand, I played), I first have to find the correct tournament to see the last hand played... Is there a way to show all the played hands in chronological order in the tournament tab?
      (I use this to post hands in the forum if I have questions about them)

Thanks for the support and the good software!
  • 4 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey stefu,

there is no other way to view your tournament handhistory. You always need to find the corresponding tournament first.

Are you playing on PartyPoker by any chance?
    • topolman
      topolman
      Gold
      Hi,
      I am playing on partypoker and I have the same problem with first places of SNG. When I win $3sng here payout for first is 13.5 but it shows just 13... Only difference is I am using HEM. Do you know how to fix it?

I was interested when MRK1988 asked wheather you play on party poker. So i thought that solution may be the same...
    • stefu
      stefu
      Bronze
      Yes, I play on Party Poker. And I saw that the first place price money is not included in the handhistory of PP (which is kind of their fault, not yours)?... But in that case, even manual import won't help here...
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stefu
      Yes, I play on Party Poker. And I saw that the first place price money is not included in the handhistory of PP (which is kind of their fault, not yours)?... But in that case, even manual import won't help here...
      You have to edit the handhistory file in order to get the 1st placement prize money stat. We are aware of this problem.

@topolman:

I have no idea how this works out with Holdem Manager. Try this forum instead:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1361