ipadFreeroll details
      • Name: PokerStrategy.com Depositor Freeroll
      • Freeroll starts: November 20, 15:00 GMT
      • Registration starts: November 20, 11:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: $10,000 cash + iPad2
      • Starting chips: 3,000
      • Blind levels: 10 minutes

How can I take part in the freeroll?
      1.) You need a real money 888poker account created via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't have one yet, create an account now.
      2.)Make a deposit of at least $10 or more between November 1, 00:01 GMT and November 19, 23:59 GMT.

Where can I find the freeroll? Open your 888poker lobby and go to All Games -> Tournaments -> Restricted.

Does it have to be my first deposit? No. The deposit simply needs to be made before November 19 at 23:59 GMT.

Win an iPad 2 in our exclusive raffle
      On top of the $10,000 cash prize pool, you can also get your hands on an iPad 2.

How can I get an iPad 2? The iPad 2 will be raffled between all PokerStrategists who participated in our exclusive $10,000 freeroll on November 20.

When is the raffle taking place? The raffle will be held on November 21.

How do I know if I won? After the raffle is held, the PokerStrategist who won will be notified via our customer support. The results of the raffle will be also be posted in a thread in the PokerStrategy.com forum.

More reasons to play at 888poker
      100% up to $888 first deposit bonus
      Free $8 for new players
      • Free $5 when you deposit $10 or more for the first time using the bonus code: EXTRA5

Note: the free $8 only applies to the following countries: United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, New Zealand, Australia, Belgium, Ireland, Greece, Netherlands, South Africa, Canada, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Lebanon, Japan, Kuwait, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Malta and Finland.

• 26 replies