This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Chat thread: Exclusive $10,000 freeroll + iPad 2 on November 20

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze
      ipadFreeroll details
      • Name: PokerStrategy.com Depositor Freeroll
      • Freeroll starts: November 20, 15:00 GMT
      • Registration starts: November 20, 11:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: $10,000 cash + iPad2
      • Starting chips: 3,000
      • Blind levels: 10 minutes

How can I take part in the freeroll?
      1.) You need a real money 888poker account created via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't have one yet, create an account now.
      2.)Make a deposit of at least $10 or more between November 1, 00:01 GMT and November 19, 23:59 GMT.

Where can I find the freeroll? Open your 888poker lobby and go to All Games -> Tournaments -> Restricted.

Does it have to be my first deposit? No. The deposit simply needs to be made before November 19 at 23:59 GMT.

Win an iPad 2 in our exclusive raffle
      On top of the $10,000 cash prize pool, you can also get your hands on an iPad 2.

How can I get an iPad 2? The iPad 2 will be raffled between all PokerStrategists who participated in our exclusive $10,000 freeroll on November 20.

When is the raffle taking place? The raffle will be held on November 21.

How do I know if I won? After the raffle is held, the PokerStrategist who won will be notified via our customer support. The results of the raffle will be also be posted in a thread in the PokerStrategy.com forum.

More reasons to play at 888poker
      100% up to $888 first deposit bonus
      Free $8 for new players
      • Free $5 when you deposit $10 or more for the first time using the bonus code: EXTRA5

Note: the free $8 only applies to the following countries: United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, New Zealand, Australia, Belgium, Ireland, Greece, Netherlands, South Africa, Canada, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Lebanon, Japan, Kuwait, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Malta and Finland.

• 26 replies