Extremly hard to hit draws

• oskrgy
      Hi guys.
      I know this will sound crazy,thats why I want ot ask if someone else experianced similar things on 888 poker.
      I am playing on pokerstars as well.So far 700k hands, currently on nl100 /nl200 limits.
      On 888 poker network I have played cca 80k hands, and for whole time some really crazy stuff happening.
      My opponents are hitting all sorts of draws vs my string hands.
      Be it OESD,FD,GS,BD...
      And I really have hard time to hit anything.ITs like impossible.
      I ve noticed that on this network there are tons of monotonne and strange boards like same suit flops following with same suit turn or 789T or 789JT boards.
      I ve come to the point where I go automaticly on tilt when I iss my nut flush draw or OESD or mix of both .
      I know in averidge one should hit ever 1 in 3 times, but I am sure I have like 1 in 8 ratio ,for sure.
      Does anyone else experianced similar happenings there?
  • 4 replies
    • Heave112
      I dont know what you are talking about :D i play here and hit my flushes alot :P
    • matovicmilos
      Im sure if u go trough your db that u will find that it is close to expected, but the thing with 888 is u either run like god or run like total shit there is no inbetween, just requires some time to get used to it
    • Waiboy

As matovicmilos notes a review of your db is probably a good start. Comparing stats of PokerStars to 888.com will give you some level of comparison.

Be aware that confirmation bias is something that we're all prone to. Once you start thinking you're going to see something, you're more likely to remember when you see it. The way you've phrased your OP it sounds like this is possibly causing you to see things that may not be there.

FWIW I've not had any problems playing on 888.com, but then again I haven't reviewed my db just in case either. I prefer to live in the Utopia that says there are people with more to lose than I if there is a problem, and that those people would have screamed if there were any issues well before I noticed them. It's seen me in good stead to date.
    • Targetme
      i am disapoint in you