Searching investor for MTTs

• Tiltberger
      Tiltberger
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello Guys!

Who am I

As you know I'm a Coach, Video producer and professional hand evaluater for the german and english community. I'm playing poker since 2005 and mtt only since about 3 years.

As you see in my samplesize I'm not really a big grinder, due to my university and my other hobbies :) But still 3k games should be a small samplesize and hint that I'm a winning player ;)

Graphs:

Since Unibet and win2day cannot be tracked you should add about 2,5-3k prices to my overall profits and that should bump my roi to about 45% on average 9$ buyin for a 3k games.

I'm feeling confident in all tourneys from 1-55$ (1-11 rebuys) from samplesizes 30-30000 and some weaker more expensive tournaments like on Stars, Party, 888 and stars.fr.

What do i want

I'm playing 2-3 schedules a week from 200-400$ volume. I want to sell 20-30% of each session depending on how much volume I'm playing. If i want to play more expensive session on stars with some expensive tournaments >100 buyin i'll also want to sell probably more%

So far i've always sold % to my friends. But Its more profitable for me to take a markup

So please just contact if you're interested and what kind of deal you can offer me

Trustin you?

You can trust me :)
      If thats not enough I can tell i'm a longlasting member of the community. I've done ton a ton of coachings and also sold a lot of shares to other members of the community. like fabi8913, lonclesoul, pmoneyx1 and so on...
      I can also give you my adress, passport copies, phonenumber and so on :)
      If thats not enough I can let the other guys posting here and confirm my trust :)

Why am I doing this
      as you all know mtts involve sick variance... I want to cover that a little by selling a little!

Payment methods
      Stars, 888, Party, Banktransfer, mb, paypal, neteller

How to contact me

Community!!!
      greets

Seeberger's Feedback Thread
  • 20 replies
    • Doubleup12
      Doubleup12
      Bronze
      what payment methods do you accept? is 888 transfer an option?
    • Tiltberger
      Tiltberger
      Bronze
      I added payment methods
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by seeberger
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello Guys!

Who am I

As you know I'm a Coach, Video producer and professional hand evaluater for the german and english community. I'm playing poker since 2005 and mtt only since about 3 years.

As you see in my samplesize I'm not really a big grinder, due to my university and my other hobbies :) But still 3k games should be a small samplesize and hint that I'm a winning player ;)

Graphs:

Since Unibet and win2day cannot be tracked you should add about 2,5-3k prices to my overall profits and that should bump my roi to 45-50% on average 9$ buyin for a 3k games.

I'm feeling confident in all tourneys from 1-55$ (1-11 rebuys) from samplesizes 30-30000 and some weaker more expensive tournaments like on Stars, Party, 888 and stars.fr.

What do i want

I'm playing 2-3 schedules a week from 200-400$ volume. I want to sell 20-30% of each session depending on how much volume I'm playing. If i want to play more expensive session on stars with some expensive tournaments >100 buyin i'll also want to sell probably more%

So far i've always sold % to my friends. But Its more profitable for me to take a markup

So please just contact if you're interested and what kind of deal you can offer me

Trustin you?

You can trust me :)
      If thats not enough I can tell i'm a longlasting member of the community. I've done ton a ton of coachings and also sold a lot of shares to other members of the community. like fabi8913, lonclesoul, pmoneyx1 and so on...
      I can also give you my adress, passport copies, phonenumber and so on :)
      If thats not enough I can let the other guys posting here and confirm my trust :)

Payment methods
      Stars, 888, Party, Banktransfer, mb, paypal, neteller

How to contact me

Community!!!
      greets
      For reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • Doubleup12
      Doubleup12
      Bronze
      what is the minimium investment you would want?
    • Tiltberger
      Tiltberger
      Bronze
      investments are about 20% of 2-3 sessions a week of 200-400 volume each.
      so something between 80-250$ a week depending on volume, gamedays and markup
      I'm really searching for a staker where I just write spontanious in skype -> he I'll play between 200-300 tonight, please confirm 20% with pre-defined mu and I'll calculate everything afterwards!

I'll let some of my friends who often had % on me post something here too because of trust reasons :)

ty
    • Doubleup12
      Doubleup12
      Bronze
      added you as friend so i can send you my skype :)
    • rhinoneil
      rhinoneil
      Silver
      Im interested, what mark up?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Seeberger, sorry to have to ask, but according to the rules of our staking forum here, you need to supply a feedback thread in your opening post.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Tiltberger
      Tiltberger
      Bronze
      Seeberger's Feedback Thread

I added everybody. I Want to see some few offers about cuts and mu and I want to talk to some potential investors because I think the chemistry should be right between us :)

greets
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Im interested aswell if there is some % left.
    • Tiltberger
      Tiltberger
      Bronze
      So far I didn't talk to anybody :)
      greets
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I added the link to your feedback into the opening post, good luck with your staking request!

Regards,
      Richard
    • gp00053
      gp00053
      Bronze
      I'm interested skype [Edited by fruktpuff]
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gp00053
      I'm interested skype [Edited by fruktpuff]
      Our rules for the staking forum dictate that the first contact MUST be made using the community tool, please refrain from posting skypenames here.
    • Tiltberger
      Tiltberger
      Bronze
      Hey I already talked to a few potential investors!
      So far I've got enough potential investors!
      greets
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Let us know when you're decided for sure if you want us to close this.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      will you have a railing thread?

would be nice :)

;)

Thazar
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      If you're still looking for more potential stakers Id be interested.

Cheers,

Jan
    • Tiltberger
      Tiltberger
      Bronze
      Thank you all for your interest. I've found 2 potential stakers and the thread can be closed!
      greets