Question

• dariusgeorgel
      dariusgeorgel
      Bronze
      Hello. Can you guys help me? I just finished a bwin freeroll on second place, got cash and tickets, but they do not appear in my balance. Why is this?
      Do i have to make a deposit first? Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi dariusgeorgel,

From what I've heard (never played at Bwin myself) that your winnings will be added to your account after the whole tournament has finished.

Keep us informed as to how this develops please, as it may be a help for other members in the future ;)

Best wishes and congrats on your cash,

Gary
    • dariusgeorgel
      dariusgeorgel
      Bronze
      Well, since I've finished second, that's when the whole tournament finished. I tried re-logging and went to the site too, but still 0 balance. Maybe I should just email their support.
    • dariusgeorgel
      dariusgeorgel
      Bronze
      I have to generate 1PP in order to receive my "bonus". My winnings come as a bonus into my account after I generate some rake. And since I don't have any real money into my account and cannot get any another way I think the only option is depositting.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dariusgeorgel
      I have to generate 1PP in order to receive my "bonus". My winnings come as a bonus into my account after I generate some rake. And since I don't have any real money into my account and cannot get any another way I think the only option is depositting.
      aww, that's a party breaker there. Have you got this information from Bwin's customer support then? Have you asked them of your possibilities?

Ingrid