This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 55

• dany2391
      dany2391
      Bronze
      I decide to cbet the flop because I think it doesn't really hit his range.I called his min raise because he had a very aggressive image and I saw him making this move before.The turn completes a possible SD but in my opinion but it's also unlikely.Also,I have a SD so I call.
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2.1
      BU:
      $2.67

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 5:spade: , 5:diamond:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, BU calls $0.08, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.19) T:spade: , 8:club: , 7:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.14, BU raises to $0.28, Hero calls $0.14.

Turn: ($0.75) 6:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.48, Hero calls $0.48.

River: ($1.71) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: $1.71
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

if you think that player is bluffing I think 3-betting is better on the flop but really with that bad equity (if he has there 7x, 8x, Tx or evey higher pair, then you only have 2 outs) I´d just b/f flop.
      I also think you can´t c/c turn, since now you´re drawing dead against 9x+ even if he has smt like AT, 9 would only give you chop (unless he hold smt like TJ).
      But better is to c/f flop to avoid thought decisions and big mistakes on the turn and river.