Redeposit bonus

• 10 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      here you can see all details and requirements: Exclusive $11,756 Depositors Freeroll on November 13 :)

and what do you mean re-deposit? It doesn't have to be your first deposit!

How can I take part in the freeroll?

1.) You need a real money Everest Poker account created via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't have one yet, create an account now.
      2.) Make a deposit of at least $5 between October 30, 00:01 GMT and November 12, 23:59 GMT.

Where can I find the freeroll? Open your Everest Poker lobby and go to All Games -> Scheduled Tournaments -> Private.

Does it have to be my first deposit?
      No. The deposit simply needs to be made before November 12 at 23:59 GMT.
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      Ask everest poker support, they may offer you some deposit bonus. few days ago they were offering me reload bonus
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Ingi:
      Yes, that's what I want to do. But PS freeroll do not need any code so I can use any code. My FDB code was expired a week ago.

Vygantas82:
      They do not send me another code. The support is pretty much useless. I send email to them 2 times (about something else) but no reply at all. So I wont bother send them email again.
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      Ingi:
      Yes, that's what I want to do. But PS freeroll do not need any code so I can use any code. My FDB code was expired a week ago.

Vygantas82:
      They do not send me another code. The support is pretty much useless. I send email to them 2 times (about something else) but no reply at all. So I wont bother send them email again.
      Hey patszerdonk,

If you missed the 14 day limit for the first deposit bonus then there is no re-deposit bonus available via us I'm afraid. As Vygantas82 mentioned, Everest Poker may offer a re-deposit bonus directly and therefore it would be worth asking them just in case so you don't miss out.

Once you have made your deposit you will be registered automatically for the tournament as shown in the guide. :)
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pswyatt
      Ingi:

Vygantas82:
      Hey patszerdonk,

If you missed the 14 day limit for the first deposit bonus then there is no re-deposit bonus available via us I'm afraid. As Vygantas82 mentioned, Everest Poker may offer a re-deposit bonus directly and therefore it would be worth asking them just in case so you don't miss out.

Once you have made your deposit you will be registered automatically for the tournament as shown in the guide. :)
      No, I did not missed it. I already released chunks of it. My FDB is expired since a week ago. I am planning to participate at the FR and asked if I could use other code.

OK, I'll try to ask room support. Thanks
    • Chopsticks43
      Chopsticks43
      Bronze
      I just asked for a bonus and they gave me one for $100.00
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pswyatt
      Ingi:

Vygantas82:
      Hey patszerdonk,

No, I did not missed it. I already released chunks of it. My FDB is expired since a week ago. I am planning to participate at the FR and asked if I could use other code.

OK, I'll try to ask room support. Thanks
      Let us know of the outcome

;)

Thazar
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      I wrote email to support address asking a bonus code but after 48 hours without answer, I decided to deposit a minimum number just to be eligible to playing the PS freeroll.

Magically, I found $25 bonus listed at my cashier just after I deposited. Don't know how this could happen. I did not use any bonus code :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      :D well, it worked out well anyway! ;)
    • petukka88
      petukka88
      Bronze
      Some deposit bonus would be nice, I contacted Everest support but they didn't give any. :(