This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

RE: Your feedback for PokerStrategy.com in 2011

• Bennetton
      Bennetton
      Bronze
      Hey you guysHey you guysHey you guysHow come I still cannot figure out how to get you guys my jpeg images of the ID that you require for my $50 bucks? You keep sending me to the page on your website that is supposed to be a secure server. I don't even understand what that means. I go to the box on the page that is light purple in colour, and click there waiting for something to happen. Nothing happens. Can't you just put a box in there that some how knows to access my jpegs of my ID pictures. A (browse images) box? :f_confused: Ino no nothin bout computers! :f_confused: PS: I absolutely love the way your site is set up. I wish I was as smart as you guys when it comes to computers :f_frown: I know I can improve my game, and I'm one of those guys who has a hard time in that department because of my pride. I already think I'm good :f_biggrin: Keep up the good work.
      xxxx

[edited by purplefizz]
  • 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Bennetton,

welcome to our forums! thank you for your kind feedback.
      if you are having problems verifying your account, pls send a ticket to our ever helpful customer support, explain the situation, and they will help you sort it out.

smiles,
      wendy

ps i have removed your email from your post for your own protection
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bennetton
      Hey you guysHey you guysHey you guysHow come I still cannot figure out how to get you guys my jpeg images of the ID that you require for my $50 bucks? You keep sending me to the page on your website that is supposed to be a secure server. I don't even understand what that means. I go to the box on the page that is light purple in colour, and click there waiting for something to happen. Nothing happens. Can't you just put a box in there that some how knows to access my jpegs of my ID pictures. A (browse images) box? :f_confused: Ino no nothin bout computers! :f_confused: PS: I absolutely love the way your site is set up. I wish I was as smart as you guys when it comes to computers :f_frown: I know I can improve my game, and I'm one of those guys who has a hard time in that department because of my pride. I already think I'm good :f_biggrin: Keep up the good work.
      xxxx

[edited by purplefizz]
      Hey Bennetton, hows it going?

Mate, I'm with you when it comes to computers, I've just about mastered the Wii!! :)

I've sent you a ticket re: ID Check, click here to view your ticket.

If you need any further assistance, simply reply to the ticket and I'll be happy to help.

Take it easy.