RE: Your feedback for PokerStrategy.com in 2011

• Bennetton
      Bennetton
      Bronze
      Hey you guysHey you guysHey you guysHow come I still cannot figure out how to get you guys my jpeg images of the ID that you require for my $50 bucks? You keep sending me to the page on your website that is supposed to be a secure server. I don't even understand what that means. I go to the box on the page that is light purple in colour, and click there waiting for something to happen. Nothing happens. Can't you just put a box in there that some how knows to access my jpegs of my ID pictures. A (browse images) box? :f_confused: Ino no nothin bout computers! :f_confused: PS: I absolutely love the way your site is set up. I wish I was as smart as you guys when it comes to computers :f_frown: I know I can improve my game, and I'm one of those guys who has a hard time in that department because of my pride. I already think I'm good :f_biggrin: Keep up the good work.
      xxxx

[edited by purplefizz]
  • 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Bennetton,

welcome to our forums! thank you for your kind feedback.
      if you are having problems verifying your account, pls send a ticket to our ever helpful customer support, explain the situation, and they will help you sort it out.

smiles,
      wendy

ps i have removed your email from your post for your own protection
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bennetton
      Hey you guysHey you guysHey you guysHow come I still cannot figure out how to get you guys my jpeg images of the ID that you require for my $50 bucks? You keep sending me to the page on your website that is supposed to be a secure server. I don't even understand what that means. I go to the box on the page that is light purple in colour, and click there waiting for something to happen. Nothing happens. Can't you just put a box in there that some how knows to access my jpegs of my ID pictures. A (browse images) box? :f_confused: Ino no nothin bout computers! :f_confused: PS: I absolutely love the way your site is set up. I wish I was as smart as you guys when it comes to computers :f_frown: I know I can improve my game, and I'm one of those guys who has a hard time in that department because of my pride. I already think I'm good :f_biggrin: Keep up the good work.
      xxxx

[edited by purplefizz]
      Hey Bennetton, hows it going?

Mate, I'm with you when it comes to computers, I've just about mastered the Wii!! :)

I've sent you a ticket re: ID Check, click here to view your ticket.

If you need any further assistance, simply reply to the ticket and I'll be happy to help.

Take it easy.