Time limit?

• SwissMike
      SwissMike
      Bronze
      hi there just a quick question;

i got the $50 starting bankroll (thanks again btw) but havn t been able to play at all coz my pc has died on me at home so my question is:

Is there a time limit that we have to use this bonus before its taken away from our account because we ve been inactive ?? and if yes how long do i have ? thanks ?
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello SwissMike,

At Mansion you have 120 days in which you have to clear 600 MPP in order to keep the starting capital. But since you signed up at Titan there is neither a time limit for keeping your starting money, nor a time limit for clearing your $100 bonus.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • SwissMike
      SwissMike
      Bronze
      ok thanks :D lol wont take more than a few days though can t go that long with no internet no poker etc !! what to do in my house ????????????
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SwissMike
      ok thanks :D lol wont take more than a few days though can t go that long with no internet no poker etc !! what to do in my house ????????????
      go outside? ^^
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Originally posted by swissmoumout
      Originally posted by SwissMike
      go outside? ^^
      Out...side? I've heard of this place you speak of... a mythical place full of wonderous things. Reaching this place is surely impossible for mere mortals such as us!