SB checks, Hero bets $0.13, SB calls $0.13

TURN ($0.44) 2:heart: 7:diamond: K:club: T:diamond:

SB checks, Hero?

villian 71/10/2/0.0 H:59
  • 2 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Well SB checked called us on flop on very dry board...so what hand will he fold now after calling us on flop? i guess almost noone.

Check behind and fold river if he bets.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Do we have any substantial info on his Fold to Cbet frequency? Since he's playing so loose he should have faced a few cbets even with a small sample of hands.

If we assume loose passive postflop aswell, i'd say the cbet on the flop is fine. On the turn the Td isn't a very scary card to barrel and he's unlikely to fold anything he called on the flop as Allan said so i'd just check behind here.

On the river if an A falls I would call a bet from villain, but not if a 9 came since with a 0.0 Agg Fac (I assume that's agg fac?) he's not betting anything below TP here I don't think. If he checks to us on a blank river I probably check behind again, if he's got any pair he's not folding to a river bet after we showed weakness on the turn. And if he has worse than A high he's not calling anyway, so betting doesn't really achieve much. If an A or a 9 came on the river and he checked to us i'd throw a bet out there, quite a small one if it was a 9 but a bigger one if it's an A :)