This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] A9s

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($1.29)
      BB ($2.82)
      UTG ($3.88)
      UTG+1 ($2.89)
      CO ($4.80)
      Hero ($2.43)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: 9:spade:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.08, SB calls $0.07, fold

FLOP ($0.18) 2:heart: 7:diamond: K:club:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.13, SB calls $0.13

TURN ($0.44) 2:heart: 7:diamond: K:club: T:diamond:

SB checks, Hero?

villian 71/10/2/0.0 H:59
  • 2 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Well SB checked called us on flop on very dry board...so what hand will he fold now after calling us on flop? i guess almost noone.

Check behind and fold river if he bets.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Do we have any substantial info on his Fold to Cbet frequency? Since he's playing so loose he should have faced a few cbets even with a small sample of hands.

If we assume loose passive postflop aswell, i'd say the cbet on the flop is fine. On the turn the Td isn't a very scary card to barrel and he's unlikely to fold anything he called on the flop as Allan said so i'd just check behind here.

On the river if an A falls I would call a bet from villain, but not if a 9 came since with a 0.0 Agg Fac (I assume that's agg fac?) he's not betting anything below TP here I don't think. If he checks to us on a blank river I probably check behind again, if he's got any pair he's not folding to a river bet after we showed weakness on the turn. And if he has worse than A high he's not calling anyway, so betting doesn't really achieve much. If an A or a 9 came on the river and he checked to us i'd throw a bet out there, quite a small one if it was a 9 but a bigger one if it's an A :)