[NL2-NL10] NL2 QQ Preflop (against a crazy guy)

• alemarborges
      Known players: (?) MP1 MP2 MP3 CO BU

SB: $2,27

Hero: $2,78

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:heart: , Q:spade: (Comment)
      5 folds, SB raises to $0,08, Hero raises to $0,26, SB raises to $0,78, Hero calls $0,52.

Flop: ($1,56) Q:diamond: , J:heart: , J:spade: (2 players) (Comment)
      SB raises $1,49 (All-In), Hero calls $1,49.

Turn: ($4,54) K:diamond: (Comment)
      River: ($4,54) 8:club: (2 players) (Comment)

Final Pot: $4,54

Results follow (highlight to see):
      SB shows (Ts 6s)
      Hero shows a full-house, queens full of jacks (Qh Qs)

Hero wins with a full-house, queens full of jacks (Qh Qs)

The guy thought I was stealing him and got screwed LOL
      Preflop as you can see I stopped re-raising him because I thought he could be holding AA or KK (he is a tight player with 12% of vp$ip, with 97 hands played), but the flop make my day, the guy doesn't know what hit him, he still trying to find his way home LOL.

ps: The easiest money I ever made.
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      Preflop: So you only call because you're ready to fold if ugly flop comes? If you're thinking like this what would you do on J86 flop? Fold? If you think he can have AA, KK... If you decide to play - 5bet-shove is the best here.

You won a stack...wiiiii...you have a long road ahead of you, so don't fly too high. My humble advice.

Nice hand tough. :f_grin:
    • veriz
      Hello alemarborges,

Why do you call in first place vs his 4bet? Rather just ship it preflop! We might even not get value postflop from hands like AK. And even if you trapping, what you gonna do if K or A falls? :) To avoid that ship preflop.

Best Regards.