[Application] Searching for a $275 MTT stake on William Hill, 100 games.

• fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      feedback for fruktpuff

Hello PokerStrategy.com Members!

I am searching for a stake to play a number of MTTs on William Hill on iPoker for the time being.
      The games are quite soft on WH from past experience, even though I haven't played there for a number of months, and I am confident I can turn a profit in their MTTs.

I was thinking of starting the application for 100 games on the $5+0.50 level, with a 50BI stake for this, meaning $275 total. I am however open for terms and if prefered longer term deals.

I was thinking to suggest 70/30 of profits in favour of the staker, after stakeback of course.

Because of the somewhat limited offer of MTTs on this level in iPoker it'd be somewhat hard to give an exact timeframe for which I would finish this, but hopefully it should only take 2-3 weeks, 4 at the most.

Open to several stakers buying shares, willing to discuss terms.

Accepting payment on PP, Stars and MB.

Regards,
      Richard
  • 7 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      feedback for fruktpuff

Hello PokerStrategy.com Members!

I am searching for a stake to play a number of MTTs on William Hill on iPoker for the time being.
      The games are quite soft on WH from past experience, even though I haven't played there for a number of months, and I am confident I can turn a profit in their MTTs.

I was thinking of starting the application for 100 games on the $5+0.50 level, with a 50BI stake for this, meaning $275 total. I am however open for terms and if prefered longer term deals.

I was thinking to suggest 70/30 of profits in favour of the staker, after stakeback of course.

Because of the somewhat limited offer of MTTs on this level in iPoker it'd be somewhat hard to give an exact timeframe for which I would finish this, but hopefully it should only take 2-3 weeks, 4 at the most.

Open to several stakers buying shares, willing to discuss terms.

Accepting payment on PP, Stars and MB.

Regards,
      Richard
      for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • alland
      alland
      Global
      PM'd
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alland
      PM'd
      Not quite yet, but I accepted the friend request atleast! Awaiting your PM.
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      pm'd you. :)
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Sorry stake budget went elsewhere
      (if you don't sell in three or four days, ill be happy to buy action)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Small update on the stake:

Starting amount of stake: $275.00
      Agreed upon ABI for 100 games: $5+0.50

Currently played games: 67
      Currently spent on Buyins: $356.5
      Current ABI: $5.32

There's currently very little money left in the stake, with the way variance has behaved, only a few smaller cashes and nothing significant yet, as this has gone I will infuse the account with a little extra which will be valid for stakeback to myself. As the final person to receive so after the original stakers have been re-paid, should the stake conclude successfully after this, and the deal will go on as agreed with the backers aside from that.

Regards,
      Richard
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Deposited $42.62 into the stake, which should be sufficient for another 8 games combined with current money available.

Regards,
      Richard