max only 8 tables???!!!

• T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      what is going on on 888poker.

why did they limited us to play on max 8 tables at a time?

you can't join waiting list on other tables if you have 8 tables opened.

what a stupid joke!

good luck!
  • 20 replies
    • Alau
      Alau
      Bronze
      Originally posted by T3rMiT3
      what is going on on 888poker.

why did they limited us to play on max 8 tables at a time?

you can't join waiting list on other tables if you have 8 tables opened.

what a stupid joke!

good luck!

QFT !!!

WTF ????????????????
    • dailytear
      dailytear
      Bronze
      I HATE THIS...

I usually play 12-15 tables full ring (sometimes more, but never more than 21)

I guess I have to find something else to do with all the spare time in between hands, like b*tching about it on Pokerstrat (ckeck!)... hrmmm, still not satisfied. 8-tabling and writing on PS, still bored out of my skull...

Wait, I still have a few $$ left on my Pokerstars, just enough to open 4 tables. Well, at least that fills up my left monitor... That takes care of my left eye. Now I just have to find some activity for my right eye.. Ahh, just lost a flip op Pokerstars, so now I have a...

:club: BIG GAPING BLUE HOLE :club:

...on my left screen (and in my soul)... hmmm... Actually, I am running pretty good on my 888 tables. As a matter of fact...

:club: I AM BATHING IN AN OCEAN OF TIME :club:

...so now I'm able to put some real thought in proper bet sizing, and.. as seconds slowly pass me by I am actually contemplating about my opponents range, I'm playing more hands, showing a lot more aggression, squeeeeeezing that very... last... drop... of ultra thin value out of...

:club: THAT SWEET SOUR ORANGE THEY CALL POKER :club:

...and, I'm up on all 8 tables... Is this the moment I have been waiting for? Has 888, by limiting the maximum number of tables, shown me how to be a competent killer shark poker player instead of a mindless multitabling grinder.

My bb/100 will sky rocket and as a result life will change considerably with this new found super ability - with great power comes great responsibility....

:club: NAHH... I STILL HATE THE FACT THAT I CAN'T PLAY MORE TABLES :club:

I'm just gonna go grind it out on Party, PS and Titan...

peace out / cherish the love :heart:
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      They are just admitting their software is very bad for multitabling imo... :f_biggrin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Has it always been limited to 8 tables or is this something new?

Haven't played there alot :D
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Has it always been limited to 8 tables or is this something new?

Haven't played there alot :D
      it is something new, just from today.

here is an answer on their forum:

Emailed Sean guys and he (very quickly) replied to me. He would like this official reply to be posted here:

"Our decision to limit the amount of concurrent tables per player has only one beneficiary – the game of poker itself.

We strive to provide an environment that encourages player interaction and enjoyable poker game play for all players."

Thanks for reply.

LOL :) ))
    • cubinis
      cubinis
      Bronze
      Wow this makes no sense...
    • vanderveen89
      vanderveen89
      Bronze
      I JUST switched from stars to 888, the only other poker site I can tolerate aside from stars. It looks like I'm gonna have to go BACK to stars at the end of this month. Stupid 888, had to go and ruin something good. They're so dumb...
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      ongame, 888poker, ipoker all those rooms, skins are oriented to recreational players. Don't expect to much professional attitude in poker from them. ongame dont have waitlist, 888 max 8 tables, all that is to avoid to much grinders.
    • Riesutas
      Riesutas
      Bronze
      I HATE this
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      I don't mind it,never managed to play more than 8 and honestly say that I was playing solid :f_eek:
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      I dont play at 888 but it sounds like a lot of regulars will be changing sites, that cant be all bad right? Less solid players, but no change to the number of fish id assume.. What is traffic like on 888 at micro NL?
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Confirm, after 8 table you aren't allowed to open more table.

I thought was something I did wrong with the setting and I was going crazy as I wasn't understand why, I even contact their support to ask for help but of course never was reply from them.

Thank you for posting at least I know now that it wasn't me.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Can we all just play stars and party and admit that they are not rigged and unbeatable regs?
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Omg what the hell do they think they are doing. Now all gazillion-tabling ABC nits will leave. Who will take care of the fish then? Heartless basterds!
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      :s_o:
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      you can join more than 8 tables on waiting list by closing the ones on wich you are already sitting on the waiting list and opening new ones to join waiting list.

hope you understand what i said, if not post a question and i will try to answer you.

the problem is that if you have the max number of tables opened on your screen (wich is 8) and it is your turn from the waiting list to sit at a table wich is closed and not on your screen you won't be able to join that table.

you have to close a table from the 8 that are already on your screen before click-ing on take my seat.

the max number of tables that you can have on the screen are only 8 no matter what you do.

using the method described here you cand join waiting list on more than 8 tables (for example 14 tables or more).

good luck!
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      Originally posted by T3rMiT3
      you can join more than 8 tables on waiting list by closing the ones on wich you are already sitting on the waiting list and opening new ones to join waiting list.

hope you understand what i said, if not post a question and i will try to answer you.

the problem is that if you have the max number of tables opened on your screen (wich is 8) and it is your turn from the waiting list to sit at a table wich is closed and not on your screen you won't be able to join that table.

you have to close a table from the 8 that are already on your screen before click-ing on take my seat.

the max number of tables that you can have on the screen are only 8 no matter what you do.

using the method described here you cand join waiting list on more than 8 tables (for example 14 tables or more).

good luck!
      I used to 12 table so this doesn't affect me that much like im crying but, you still cant play 8+ tables simultaneously using your method

found a way to 9 table xD , atm i had 8 cash game tables opened and i signed up for an MTT, and it opened up a 9th table yaaay :D
    • skatelouis
      skatelouis
      Bronze
      Yeah, do you guys think there is a way to circonvent this. Like, having two 888 poker installed, etc... Using a virtual machine, two computers, etc...
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      I think it's not THAT bad idea. Mass multi tablers going to leave, but the fish/good player ratio will improve and if you think about it, the average hands/hour should go up by a bit too, because generally mass multitablers are slowing the tables down by a LOT.

Altough I admit that they should take into account the difference between FR/SH/HU tables, and make individual limitations accordingly.