Party Poker Rakeback

Bronze
      Hi,
      I opened a party poker site through this site with the 50 starting capital bonus. I read that I would have to open an account through a rakeback affiliate site to claim some rakeback. Does this apply to party poker at all?
      Thanks in advance
  • 4 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi 0744379,

Party Poker rakeback is not paid as a direct percentage of rake paid to the site, but rather is earned by players through the VIP system. You can check out their system here.

PartyPoker VIP Club

Other sites do offer rakeback in a more traditional manner, like PKR, Poker Heaven and Cake. You can check out what each site has to offer here, and also sign up through the given links if you want to remain tracked to PokerStrategy.com and earn rakeback as well as strategy points. here is the list of Poker Rooms

Let us know if you need any more help or clarifications!

smiles,
      wendy
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      purplefizz, up till now I paid to partypoker $8.88 in rake. And my winning profit is -$7.77 (minus seven dollars and seventy seven cents).
      The rake ate all my winnings :f_cry:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      aw slipkn6t, i feel for ya. rake is proportionally highest at the micros. but tbh, i think you are doing quite well. already better than 80% of newbies who would be broke by now (mostly by not following brm).

just keep studying and keep putting in volume. experience is a very good teacher too. in fact, dont mind these dollars and cents at this level. your goal is to improve your skills to a point where you can make decent money, right? so now, the priority should really be learning all the correct moves. :)

dont give up! and congrats on the shiny silver avatar!
      Bronze
      Hey Wendy,
      Thanks for the help, think I'll stick with Partypoker for the time being.
      Goodluck
      :f_cool: