More strategy articles?

• 5 replies
    • patszerdonk
      article >>> video

My english listening is very bad and I can hardly understand the videos. :f_grin:
    • thazar

What do you guys play?
    • EuanM
      Hey guys,

Thanks for letting us know about our articles!

What kind of games do you play?
      We always welcome feedback for the topics within our articles, please do let us know what you think is lacking, and what you reckon could be added too! :f_p:

Take care,

• bjela
      Well I think we're really lacking HUSNG strategy material. I know we're getting Mr. Moshman's videos now, but some articles wouldn't be bad.
    • TurnitAce
      we need more PLO as well.
      more on equity, how to determine ranges(probably right now everybody noticed that PLO is a harder game, in a way), on ranges, we don't even have videos based on that. Sometimes theory videos are better than live play. We don't have a lot of HH reviews on low stake players on PLO.
      On holdem we saw a lot of interaction between new players and video producers, they made series where they found commune leeks,opened their range of thinking about the game etc. On PLO we don't have any, and right now a lot of players started/will start playing PLO, this could be the best start to bring good material.