some general questions

• Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Just a few questions.

1) Am I restricted to silver level content if i don't meet requirements for gold within 4 weeks?

2) If there are restrictions is there a way to read the gold articles? Member loyalty rewards or sign up X amount of people?

3) also can I link my previous accounts to poker strategy to gain points or does the account have to be made with your bonus code? Are there reload codes for pokerstars?

4) How old is this site? just curious about its history.

5) If you were to put a Luck rating from 1-10 to win a say 1000 person tourney luck1 (not so lucky) - luck10 (crazzy luck your KK regularly beat AA or you keep getting delt AA). At which point in the rating scale does someone have to be at to win a 1000+ tourney?

The reason I ask is because I keep getting booted from tourneys right around the same time every time. Top 25% of the field. the hands just don't come and if they do they get beat by worse hands.

6) oh I just read this "If our members gamble away their starting capital PokerStrategy does not get any provision." Does this mean if we lose the starting capital you dont profit any more from our play?

7) Do sheep shrink when it rains? :P

*Just to let you know I'm going to send my ID to Mansion only because you guys suggest its safe (refer to Mansion post). I personally think the more its out there the higher the chance for fraud.

******Oh and poker elephant beta version???? can I try?******

Cool Easter theam keep up the good work!!

"boing" "boing" "boing" :D

Yours truly: Cardbender420
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi :) I'll try my luck at your list again.

1) If you make 800 SP in 4 weeks you get gold status. Doesn't matter when this happens - but you won't be gold until you do :)

2) To read gold articles or watch gold videos or visit gold coachings you simply need 800 SP within 4 weeks. Signing up X people just gets you money - but not SP :)

3) No, atleast not yet. Aside from Titan, the other sides still dont offer re-tracking - so momentarilly you cannot collect SP with your old accounts.

4) A bit older than 3 years: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/content/PokerStrategy-is-3_03124

5) To actually win first place you need to be around atleast 7-8+ imho. To place highly, you don't need as much luck - since skill can take you a long way. But generally tournament victories involve winning lots of coinflips and close situations :)

6) We benefit the most if our players become successful Poker players. This is why we try to wholly support them in their quest to do so :)

7) Yes

??) Yes, you can try Poker Elephant ;) I should be releasing the news about it sometime during the day.

Until then Hoppy Easter :D
      SoyCD
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Great thanks for the info SoyCD.

So how did you and the current admin start up with poker strategy?

Will you ever set up a in person tourney for members? Or maybe do local mini tourneys and the top 8 from each tourney get buyin to major event. just an idea.

If I know in advance I'll fly to Germany to play/party :) . I'll have to work on my BR to help pay for the flight. :)

Type to you later,

PS-I hope I can get 450 points in 2 weeks. Gold here I come!

Yours Truly: CardBender420

Hoppy Easter "Boing" "Boing" "Boing" :D
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      soycd just administrates the english section and keeps it running smoothly :) , along with puschkin, and thunderbird etc..

Korn was one of the founders of pokerstrategy. he hasn't been on the english forum in a long time.

the site originally started with just a german section, and the german section at this time is still by far the biggest community.. if you click deutsch up top on the language selector, and have a brief look at the forums they have there... you will see what i mean.

in fact, the english community isn't even the 2nd biggest pokerstrategy community, russia is :(
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Wow your not kidding. It looks like I'll have to work on my german. :)

Us english folk will just have to show those ruskies and germans a thing or two.

I'll go on a crazzy marketing campain at the University I go to and I'll get a wack load of friends to sign up. Show me the money :)

Yours Truly: CardBender420
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CardBender420

I'll go on a crazzy marketing campain at the University I go to and I'll get a wack load of friends to sign up. Show me the money :)

We're looking forward to it. ;) :) :D

Good luck & Hoppy Easter!
      thunderbird56