UTG: $2.58
      UTG+1: $18.30
      MP: $14.84
      MP+1: $24.12
      LP: $20.08
      CO: $81.25

Hero posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero has A:heart: 6:heart:

UTG raises to $2.58 and is all-in, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $2.48, fold

Flop: ($5.36, 2 players) 4:club: 9:diamond: 7:club:

Turn: ($5.36, 2 players) T:spade:

River: ($5.36, 2 players) K:diamond:

Hero shows A:heart: 6:heart: (High Card, Ace) (Pre 60%, Flop 70%, Turn 68%)
      UTG shows K:spade: J:club: (One Pair, Kings) (Pre 40%, Flop 30%, Turn 32%)
      UTG wins $5.10

OH YEAH. I'm after first session on NL20!!! It was very short, 50 hands, 40 minutes at just one table. I don't rush, I want to get used to the limit. My goal is: start playing on NL20 in January 2012. In this month I will play 30minutes every day, next month I'm going to play full time session on just 1 table. I think it will be good for me. Slowly, step by step.
      So Veriz this is our milestone. We did it together good work and first hands which I played on NL20 are Yours :)

I didn't have a lot of action at the table in this session but I found 3 hands which I would like to show.
      So lets back to the hand...
      This player was very bad. He lost almost whole stack and after this lost he started shoving all the time all in. It was his 3rd all in per row so I decided to call it. What do you think?
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Wohoo! Congrats man! You have done really nice progress. How many hands have you played overall in all limits which are graphed? :) Lets hope we manage to get you even higher limits. Once again, I am happy about your progress. GoGoGo!

About the hand, I'd just fold the hand. Not really worth to Call. Our Ax ain't even that strong. Plus his shipping range may easily contain better Ax hands and for us it's at the best anyways a flip. But -> as you said he was shoving like 3 hands already in a row with his tilt then Calling ain't purely off here. :)

Best Regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      This is since I lost FTP BR. I started playing on 888. Edit. I had $50 free capital from PS which I had never used. So it helped me a lot.
      NL10 doesn't contain this month because I don't wanna know how much I won. I don't see at cashier at all, moreover, from PT3 I deleted everything which is connected with money...

I hope that you can see everything on the graphs. Some hands missed because I was backuping PT3 and 2 maybe 3 times I lost few weeks.

• kinkink220
      kinkink220
      Bronze
      hey, BGawli, congrats! Pretty solid progress, this is awesome! :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Really nice graphs, that's how they should look like when you starting from the beginning. :) You have improved as well a lot, I remember the time when you began posting hands.

Could you come to Skype or accept Community so I could send you a message. Want to give you some offers.