Buddy System :)

• mscondominator
      mscondominator
      Bronze
      Ok. so i have been reading a few blogs and what i noticed that was consistant
      was people having buddies playing the same limits as them.
      Often they would have sessions @ the same time and compare hand plays etc.
      So i was wondering if anyone wanted to be my buddy? :D
      Im playing nl25SH @ party poker and max $1.50 tournaments @ pokerstars
      & party poker. (tournaments are harder for me as i dont have alot of time)
      I play between 7pm and 10pm New Zealand time, which is late for UK players i know. but if theres anyone. let me know!!!!
  • 3 replies
    • Platinumfrown
      Platinumfrown
      Bronze
      Hey i play nl10 sh on party poker.

I'm interested in discussing poker with somone that actually knows the meaning of merged and polarized.
    • mscondominator
      mscondominator
      Bronze
      okay good stuff :)
      are you actually knowing about them (assuming you do)
      do you play anything else or just cash games?
      I need more knowledge on tournaments as i keep getting 2 places outside money bubble. (possibly too aggressive??)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi connie,

nice to see you posting again!

yes lots of our members do these sessions which are called "sweats". usually you will need skype + either teamviewer or mikogo. in my experience, the best way to find buddies is simply to be active in the forum and in the blogs of people who play the same or higher limits than you. starting your own blog helps too. it's a lot of fun! :D

good luck in your quest! why don't you check fusionpk's blog. i think he plays NL25 too and his sig says "always up for a sweat" :) haha, there's plenty of willing members out there, you just need to find them.

smiles,
      wendy