• dannywratten
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.20)
      Hero ($13.35)
      CO ($4.48)
      BTN ($9.90)

villain 29/25/inf AF ~60 hands
      too dangerous to c/c turn? was going to c/r but my range seems super strong, also i think this turn hits my range pretty well. so he cant continue w/ overpairs.
      any value in raising river? i guess i can still be called by sets, maybe an overpair if he has trouble folding, but i guess he would check back river w/ overpair so maybe im not getting paid by much?

Dealt to Hero 7:diamond: 6:diamond:

fold, BTN raises to $0.35, fold, Hero calls $0.25

FLOP ($0.75) 4:club: 5:diamond: 8:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40

TURN ($1.55) 4:club: 5:diamond: 8:heart: J:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1, Hero calls $1

RIVER ($3.55) 4:club: 5:diamond: 8:heart: J:spade: 9:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.90, Hero raises to $11.60 (AI), BTN folds

Hero shows 7:diamond: 6:diamond:

Hero wins $7
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello dannywratten,

Preflop: Do you really think that you can play the hand so profitable being OOP? As I even see you didn't have any plans even postflop and just was hoping for a hit. Then most likely this way you wont play your hand very profitable. Didn't extract even value postflop.

As played
      Flop: I don't like that much the Check/Call, it wont bring you much and you can't avoid him Checking behind. Most likely I'd still raise it on turn or even at some points right on flop.

As played
      Turn: Then might be even better idea at some point just donk the turn for example to avoid him Checking behind, then you can pick your bet sizes your own.

As played
      River: And the value on river you should ask yourself. :) Why did you even go that far, maybe even lost value? Of course he ain't Calling you with a lot worse here than a set. But for that given part you should have played differently on early streets.

Best Regards.