Hm2 shouldn't be released

• Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      What do you guys think about the new HM2?

I see on many sites a lot of players are encountering a lot of problems.

I myself have problems importing my PT3 data base in it, and problems with hand importing in general...

It has a lot of usefull feautures but also a ton of bugs i like PT3 more now cos i can work with it without beeing anoyed of all the bugs.

Also auto-imorting doesn't work and last night it imported 800 hands out of 1000 in a session and the results were messed up i was like 5buyins up insted o f the actual 2 that i won.

I don't no i wanted to buy it but no i think im jut gonna wait tilll mid february or so.

If someone is totaly satisfied with Hm2 please let me now:)
  • 5 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I am totally satisfied....everything works perfectly...i haven't found any problems in auto importing yet, HUD works great. Importing hand from HM1 was smooth.

I only had few problems with installing new version of PostgreSQL but i haven't got problems related to HM2.
    • Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      nice i hope it works ok when i buy a new laptop on my computer doesn't work so much

Thx for the answer
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      I feel like I paid to test their new software. Some stuff works amazingly better, but theres still a whole lot of bugs and missing features.... like, why can't I display hands played at a single table under session view? why can't I remove an alias from the "hero" list once i accidentally clicked on some random?

At one point my HUD was flashing like crazy & I couldn't act during a hand. Playing at William hill is a total nightmare with HM2 so much that I don't play with a hud there right now.

I'm sure they'll get it sorted out, but I do share your frustration.
    • XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Platinum
      Beside some missing features which I liked from its older brother (HM1) , like one when you right click session and choose ''update all filters to session time range'' or when you hover muse pointer on graph and it shows details about hand# & winnings, it's a pretty good update, or shall I say completely new software version. Maybe another thing that bothers me is high system requirements. Without an ssd drive and some decent quad core processor imo, you're left with lots of loading and waiting. On the plus side, there's a ton of new features that makes this soft a must have if you want to be one step in front of competition...
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      HM2 convinced me do invest in my hardware once they fix most bugs. No reason to do that while still using HEM. :f_biggrin: