I need help !

• mstrmnd
      mstrmnd
      Bronze
      Hi !

I just installed Elephant. I went to Sites > New , and I added my screen name at PokerStars. Then I opened up a cash table and started playing. In the upper left corner there is a little black box that says "Stats appear as soon as you have played enough hands on this table". I played like 30 hands+ and still no stats :(
      What can I do to fix this and to make it actually save the stats ?
  • 4 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

First of all you have to look, if the elephant imports your hands. If you can see the hands, than I cannot help you. :D
      If the elephant do not import the HHs, please check, if you are saving the HH of Pokerstars. Also you have to check on “Site”, that the import is enable.

I hope, that I could help you a little bit. :)
    • mstrmnd
      mstrmnd
      Bronze
      I can't see the hands, so it's not importing them.

Can you explain to me in details what should I do to make it save the HH of Pokerstars and import the hands ?
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

OK, go to the stars software and click on "options/Instant hand hand history options". A new window opens and you can choose a target folder, where you want to save the hh. This folder has to be the same as the folder in the elephant software.

And try to start the stars software as an admin. Also the elephant.

After you did this, replay again. And please remember, the elephant only import CG and no playmoney.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      :s_thumbsup: