BTN: $10.10
      SB: $9.55
      BB: $14.58
      UTG: $2.22
      UTG+1: $13.91
      MP: $2.30

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10, UTG posts DB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.25) Hero has Q:club: A:club:

UTG checks, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.50, CO calls $0.50, fold, fold, fold, fold

Flop: ($1.25, 2 players) 4:diamond: 8:diamond: A:heart:
      Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($1.25, 2 players) T:heart:
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.93, Hero calls $0.93

River: ($3.11, 2 players) T:club:
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.00, Hero calls $2.00

CO shows K:heart: Q:heart: (One Pair, Tens) (Pre 29%, Flop 6%, Turn 27%)
      Hero shows Q:club: A:club: (Two Pair, Aces and Tens) (Pre 71%, Flop 94%, Turn 73%)
      Hero wins $6.76

So after analyzing articles I played this hand completely different than my A-game.
      My A-game style would be: bet/fold flop, bet/fold turn and blocking bet/fold river.
      This is bluff cather style...
      Against this opponent I decided no to cbet because he cold calls just PP. I think that this player didn't call broadways just only PP. So I check to allow him bet. After his check, on the turn I decided to play the same action which I played on the flop. Check and allow him bluff. Now he bet so I called... On the river I played again the same.
      As I said I don't feel good in this style and I had full head.

edit. After my analyze came to a conclusion that I made a mistake in this hand.
      First of all, this board isn't great to play this line. Flop is very wet=>> so I should have bet here. Secondly I opened raise from MP so CO range could have been a little wider, moreover his cold call stat was 6% so in this range could have been broadways, suited connector. Definitely on the flop I should have cbet.
      On the turn I think that I could have played check/call to allow him bluff because of his cbet flop/turn and AF stats. So this player looked like that he likes floating.
  • 3 replies
    • muel294
      I really don't like the flop line since it is such a wet board especially since he might call with KQs+ ATs+ (including :diamond: draws of course) here I think. These kind of hands would definitely call a bet and mostly check behind to avoid getting check raised on the flop. They can also give up on the turn / river and take a free card. Therefore making it hard for us to extract value OOP from weaker Ax and we give a free card. Additionally there are all sorts of scare cards that can kill our action from his air / weaker AX and pairs.

On a dryer board I would consider maybe c/c to induce since he has an AF of 4, so it is possible for him to take stabs with weaker hands and air in that instance.

I would much prefer your "A-game" line, even with his high AF and low wtsd stats. Yes, we prevent villain from bluffing, but I think this is a lesser evil than giving free cards and not maximizing value.

very surprised to see him show up with that as well. We dont want to be results orientated though of course
    • UnknownJoseph
      yeap. I don't like this line too. I had full head after the session.
      Now I looked at his stat: fold to cbet: just 20%... so it looks like that this player like floating.
      I think that bet flop and check/call turn would have been better line.
    • Kaitz20

Board isn´t that drawy, but generally I´d prefer betting twice and then go river bet or c/c depends on the player.
      If you had AdQd, then I don´t mind flop check that much, but here you should protect more your hand.
      Strange turn check. Prefer generally betting to get more money in the pot with best hand, but if you think you induce that way more I don´t mind c/c him down.